Reload this Page >

Lived in Hong Kong 9 years ago, do i need a police check from here

Lived in Hong Kong 9 years ago, do i need a police check from here

Old Jun 18th 2011, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

melanieanne63 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lived in Hong Kong 9 years ago, do i need a police check from here

H Guys
At this rate i will be on here every day asking questions. I lived and worked in Hong Kong 9 years ago for one year, am i required to get a police check from here? I can only find things that pertain to Hong Kong residence who reside in or out of Hong Kong at this time.....
Old Jun 18th 2011, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

allisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really nice
Default Re: Lived in Hong Kong 9 years ago, do i need a police check from here

Ha me again!

I worked in Germany for 4 years although was classed as a UK Based Civilian; so i'm asking a very similar question!
Old Jun 19th 2011, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

the district health boards need to have a police check from every country you lived and worked in from the age of 17!!!
Old Jun 19th 2011, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

is that work as a nurse tho... I didn't work in hong kong as a nurse. I have stayed in places for a while tho, not working such as thailand etc, am guessing won't want staff from there..
Old Jun 19th 2011, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

Hi - I'm not sure, i am moving health boards and the documetation i received says a police check is needed for each country i have lived in since the age of 17.!!
Old Jun 19th 2011, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

oh, I have looked at the new Zealand nursing council and there doesn't appear to be any thing about residence for anywhere other than where you come from, am I looking at the wrong documents...... oh no x, where does it request that... also do I need to register with Auckland health board, I though I just need to register with the new Zealand council x
help. haha. x
Old Jun 20th 2011, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

Hi- you only need to register with the NZ council. When i came to work at Auckland district health board last year they didn't require me to have police check i guess it was because we just got out permanent residency and our police check was recent. I am now moving to Waitemata health board and they have asked me for a copy of my police check from the uk. and for a police check in any other country that I have lived in. Doesn't apply to me cause i've only lived/worked in the UK. You do get 12weeks to get the checks done so it doesn't prevent you taking up your post. It may vary from health board to health board. good luck