Lip Synch ...

Old Mar 10th 2008, 3:53 pm
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lip Synch ...

Originally Posted by weejie
On the same thought train how about 9 to 5 by Dolly....surely everyone will know those words.

Phyllis
I was just about to suggest that!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Great minds,eh!!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:37 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

What about Try A Little Tenderness or Mustang Sally from the film The Commitments. That's a mix of lasses and lads. The ones not singing could play the air saxaphone /guitar
Towards the end of the number you could have 'em doing a little pushing and shoving as the band fall out with each other ,exiting stage left with 'attitude'.

Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:50 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Tom Jones - Genius, am loving that suggestion.

Have they heard of him here?

We can hire a chest wig ...
he was touring here just recently, and there has been a documentary about him on the tv just a few nights ago.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 3:58 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Englebert Humperdink - 10 Guitars!! 'kiwi' classic!! hehehehehe

a hula a hula hula to my ten guitars....
Old Mar 12th 2008, 2:35 am

SavBlancGal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
... Oh. My. God.

Somebody help me please.

Have been told that we have 5 weeks in our office to come up with a performance for a Lip Synch competition at the annual awards.

Last October it was "Idol", thankfully I was not called upon to contribute.

6 months on and I've been asked to co-ordinate, direct & choreograph this years lip synch entry?

My first thought was Kate Bush's "Wuthering Heights" closely followed by whoever sang, "Don't Call Me Baby ..."

Your thoughts/recommendations would be tolerated ...
I've seen this one done... everyone wearing affro wigs, blackened faces, one glove.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfc-T6wGB9I
Old Mar 13th 2008, 2:54 pm
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SavBlancGal
I've seen this one done... everyone wearing affro wigs, blackened faces, one glove.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfc-T6wGB9I
Ooo, look a natural looking Jacko! How wierd!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 9:15 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by spid
Ooo, look a natural looking Jacko! How weird!