On my way

Old Mar 13th 2008, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

mart19630 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile On my way

Hi Everyone,
Haven't placed many threads as most of my questions were answered by everyone else, so thanks for that.
Am flying out on the 27th March arrive Christchurch 29th after finally selling house and confirming job, been a long time coming, would be interested in meeting up with anyone for a pint or coffee when arrive so open to any offers, Thanks once again to everyone and hope to meet some of you soon.
regards
Martin
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:26 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: On my way

Good luck Martin
Old Mar 13th 2008, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Martin, we are flying out to Chch on the 25th, arriving on the 27th only on a reccie tho, Ya never know mate, we might bump into you..

Good luck mate.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

mart19630 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Thanks for replies,
shall keep an eye out for you.
P.S love the under comment, never a true word said,