Lessons In Rugby

Old Oct 25th 2006, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lessons In Rugby

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Ewwww, cleared for what? Is he one of the "unclean?"

Doesn't Carols Spencer play for Nottingham or Northampton RC?
Yep- King Carlos now lights up the grass at Franklins Gardens, home of Northampton Saints. I'd been a season ticket holder for years, through the good and not so good. Carlos turned up a month after we moved to NZ. Still now I watch DC and the Crusaders( when its not foggy!!!!)

Lee
Old Oct 25th 2006, 4:36 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joshlin
Yep- King Carlos now lights up the grass at Franklins Gardens, home of Northampton Saints. I'd been a season ticket holder for years, through the good and not so good. Carlos turned up a month after we moved to NZ. Still now I watch DC and the Crusaders( when its not foggy!!!!)

Lee

Someone has to!
Old Oct 25th 2006, 10:56 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
He is a bisexual middle of the road cabaret singer! I'm offering you real men and you come back with a guy who has decided to get all his tats surgically removed because it creates a bad image in his eyes!

You are lost on rugby!
I am really quite offended - firstly bi-sexual is purely bandied around because you men want a piece of him and that's soooo not going to happen when he quite clearly loves me!!
Middle of the road - anyone heard Rudebox/Rock DJ (ok, granted Rudebox really best left unmentioned!) Cabaret singer - name me another massive, sex God, multi-millionaire aged 33 who can carry off a Swing Album?
As for the tattooes I have to say they're not one of his more attractive assets!!! But as am married to a man who has spent thousands of pounds having his mis-spent youth ones removed - you're entitled to have a change of heart!! (Anyway, he never told me he was doing that?!)
/
/I am very happy with my knowledge thus far gleaned and will continue to do my homework in a true girl/fairy stylie!! Who looks best in their kit and who scores the highest!! In what, exactly, is my secret!!