The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 22nd 2006, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by poppets
easy tiger, how you doing mate
bloomin superb,R,me old BE pal of the year. All's quiet here,thus the hours spent on this site. just saying to the above,Helen I think, my mate hasn't signed my sodding reference so I got to resend it,so further delays. No point getting angry,will get there in good time,I'm sure.
How's things with you Poppets,my old multi-coloured sweet?
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
bloomin superb,R,me old BE pal of the year. All's quiet here,thus the hours spent on this site. just saying to the above,Helen I think, my mate hasn't signed my sodding reference so I got to resend it,so further delays. No point getting angry,will get there in good time,I'm sure.
How's things with you Poppets,my old multi-coloured sweet?

everything is fabo here, done the weekly shop (oh joy!), kids break up 2 day for 2 weeks (more joy!!) & its gonna be a fab weekend , must buy a BBQ soon
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 1:22 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

everything is fabo here, done the weekly shop (oh joy!), kids break up 2 day for 2 weeks (more joy!!) & its gonna be a fab weekend , must buy a BBQ soon
I CANNOT wait to have you all over for a bbq- I'm crap at them,but love trying,and just to meet and put faces to the posts will be superb!
Our company has just sent us details of our latest rental property.....in Auckland! Ever think you aint being heard?
Never mind. Don been off for 3 days with flu-like symptoms that only nurses get,but she's much better now. We've finally been invited over by the neighbours to meet all the other neighbours,which will be nice,cos both either side of us still aren't smiling at us!
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

I CANNOT wait to have you all over for a bbq- I'm crap at them,but love trying,and just to meet and put faces to the posts will be superb!
Our company has just sent us details of our latest rental property.....in Auckland! Ever think you aint being heard?
Never mind. Don been off for 3 days with flu-like symptoms that only nurses get,but she's much better now. We've finally been invited over by the neighbours to meet all the other neighbours,which will be nice,cos both either side of us still aren't smiling at us!

Oh poor Don, we've had snot & sneezes here too, do the neighbours know what they are letting themselves in for
how long you on nights for
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh poor Don, we've had snot & sneezes here too, do the neighbours know what they are letting themselves in for
how long you on nights for

Got 1 more tonight for this week,but am on them til I leave. I love them,keeps me away from all the politics and in-fighting on the unit,of which there is a lot.
What you got planned for the weekend?
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Got 1 more tonight for this week,but am on them til I leave. I love them,keeps me away from all the politics and in-fighting on the unit,of which there is a lot.
What you got planned for the weekend?
dunno yet, webcam with rellies & then go off exploring, went to Days Bay for picnic last weekend, so will try somewhere else this weekend, & must find a bed for ma & pa to sleep on at christmas
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

dunno yet, webcam with rellies & then go off exploring, went to Days Bay for picnic last weekend, so will try somewhere else this weekend, & must find a bed for ma & pa to sleep on at christmas
Sounds like a lovely no-pressure bit of time for you. Just eaten 10 rounds of toast,the battle continues!
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

OH is on call so we wont be going far this weekend....but we have a kiddies birthday party to go to on saturday morning which is at an animal farm so sounds like fun.

We are still doing up the nursery so maybe get a bit more of that done this weekend too.

Not a lot planned apart from that. Must go see how horsey is but thats about it.
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Feed me large quantities of ALCOHOL please

we have had 3 times as many calls the last 2 days than is normal

my brain is fuddled GIMME GIMMEE barman please, I will never slag off a scouser again HONEST
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 2:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Feed me large quantities of ALCOHOL please

we have had 3 times as many calls the last 2 days than is normal

my brain is fuddled GIMME GIMMEE barman please, I will never slag off a scouser again HONEST
you do whatever you need to do.
21 pints of finest,and a bottle each of Red and White.
Why so many calls? What does everyone want? Just leave the phone off the hook!
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 3:06 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

you do whatever you need to do.
21 pints of finest,and a bottle each of Red and White.
Why so many calls? What does everyone want? Just leave the phone off the hook!
I work for a marketing company in their call centre and the bank they deal with have sent out a newsletter and they are all calling about this

I wish I could leave the phone of the hook, but this is what I get paid to do

roll on 5oclock
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

I work for a marketing company in their call centre and the bank they deal with have sent out a newsletter and they are all calling about this

I wish I could leave the phone of the hook, but this is what I get paid to do

roll on 5oclock

nearly there! Then it's the weekend! Woohoo!
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

nearly there! Then it's the weekend! Woohoo!
YAY
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 3:46 am
BE Forum Addict

YAY

that requires a

ok it's lonely in here today, i'm popping off to do some housework (god i must be desperate)
back soon

Last edited by poppets; Sep 22nd 2006 at 4:02 am.
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 4:46 am
BE Forum Addict

that requires a

ok it's lonely in here today, i'm popping off to do some housework (god i must be desperate)
back soon
i now have a glass of wine in myhand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.