The KIWI BAR

Old Feb 18th 2010, 6:31 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hello folks and M'Ladies.

I'll partake in my usual bottle of Bolly please to celebrate being home. And family have all gone back now to leave us in peace!

I assume they have anyway - I left my mum with Matewx in Auckland ...
Your usual bottle in the usual manner - I spy the IV giving set & drip stand from here! Cheers!
Oh, and 21 pints for me too please
Old Feb 18th 2010, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
Hi Lady Fi........sorry,good evening ma'am

Yes I watched with abstract horror the debacle that was the Wales v Scotland match..........AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH.

Just in for a quickie before heading to work to celebrate...... Gary has a job!!!!! Will give details later but need a quick one to calm me nerves as now we have the childcare headache

Great to see a lot of friendly faces and B Riverstone pinot gris is one of my favourites

Phyl x
Yay, congratulations to Gary , bottoms up
Old Feb 19th 2010, 12:45 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Gary!! ....another great excuse for more research
Old Feb 19th 2010, 1:29 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Yay, congratulations to Gary , bottoms up

Old Feb 19th 2010, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi B,have you tried Banrock Station Moscato? Gary got it for me last week and to be honest I was a bit p'd off as it was not what I sent him for! However,it was really nice. A bit citrusy ( is that even a word?) and a little sparkly but very easy to drink.( A bit too easy ) Best yet found out why he got it.......$6.95 a bottle on special in Woolies. Got a couple to have over the weekend to celebrate his new job...starts on Tuesday.

He will be working for Crown relocations( they brought us over!!) as a destination services co-ordinator. This means making sure containers/lorries are arriving and departing on correct dates and liaising with clients,dealing with any problems they have. Funnily enough he is taking over from the guy who we dealt with re the damages we had. We have got the kids lined up for after school care and the Easter hols are sorted......thank goodness. Was really stressed as we have never had the situation where we both worked full time on days and have the boys.

Going to watch the Highlanders at Carisbrook tonight.....first home game with my new season ticket. I'll be in the family stand with the boys and my friend with her kids while Gary will be in the terrace with the lads having a few beers. I'll drive home then open a bottle of Moscato

Cheers for now

Phyl x
Old Feb 19th 2010, 6:23 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Hectic few days at work, just got back from dropping the bannit off at Wellington Airport - she's off to see her dad for the weekend.
Working 7am - 9pm tomorrow, work Sunday then a FORTNIGHT off! WOOOoooo
Having my first alcoholoc drink in 7 months - ahh bliss
So 21 Coronas and don't forget the lime please barman
Old Feb 19th 2010, 6:57 am
conquering the world!

Ha!
Just checked - I have 1188 posts - make that 1189 posts, in this thread
Put your cursor ion the thread title in the main forum (Shhep Dip) and see how many you have - bet Am Loolah beats me hands down due to my sabbatical...
That's worth a pint or 21 methinks!
Old Feb 19th 2010, 7:43 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Ha!
Put your cursor ion the thread title in the main forum (Shhep Dip) and see how many you have - bet Am Loolah beats me hands down due to my sabbatical...
WOW you really have kept this place solvent

Cheers

Have to check mine now

Dewb
Old Feb 19th 2010, 6:17 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

:drink wine: glug glug glug
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats better

Boiler brakes down (Wed) no heating or hot water engineer comes
Thurs, needs part (of course) will be back Friday. Comes Friday with parts (hooray) he actually breaks a different part while fixing the repair, cant get this part until Monday:curse:

Have sleepover tonight, five kids all under 9

Still all those extra bodies running around generate some heat

Dewb
Old Feb 19th 2010, 8:14 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers for the tip Phyl....have made a note to research!!
Enjoy the rugby & the celebrations, Gary's job sounds interesting, strange how things turn out eh?!

Big glass of something strong for Dewb...Don't worry about the time of day D....reckon you deserve this for having a sleep over when boiler out of action!! Hope the little darlings warm the house up for you!!
Old Feb 19th 2010, 8:46 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

MnB

Too early for me, so 2 cups of tea !

Gizuz an update. Have you left these shores?

No painting for me today. It's glorious sunshine . I finished the hall bit and himself said it looked too pale. I said 'do you want to wear the paint tin ' but I think he's right.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 12:32 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Ha!
That puts me to shame, I only have 84, 85 now. Need to start visiting more often. I didn't even know you could do that

Whilst I'm here I'll have 10 bottles of Merlot, it's the weekend and Mr Sue is out. He'll never know I've become a cyber alcoholic hic

Oh and get a drink for Phyl's Gary to celebrate his new job, a flagon of whatever he wants
Old Feb 20th 2010, 7:44 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by Persephone
That puts me to shame, I only have 84, 85 now. Need to start visiting more often. I didn't even know you could do that

:
I cant do it put cursor on The kiwi bar in main forum & it says go to first post in thread

Dewb (cold & smelly)
Old Feb 20th 2010, 7:46 am
Scorchy legs

Ah ha! 141 post now 142, have to make stacks more visits to get that number up then

Dewb
Old Feb 20th 2010, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
I cant do it put cursor on The kiwi bar in main forum & it says go to first post in thread

Dewb (cold & smelly)
Hey Dewb I can't do it either, didn't want to admit it til someone else did

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.