The KIWI BAR

Old May 4th 2007, 10:13 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Avid
ummmm....gay humour?????
You are doing it again Mr Avid: I don't know if you are referring to my post or not? Use the reply button to reply, if that is what you mean to do.
If you did mean me, no, not gay humour. Just meant that Upper Hutt had finally caught up with the outside world
Old May 4th 2007, 10:16 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
You are doing it again Mr Avid: I don't know if you are referring to my post or not? Use the reply button to reply, if that is what you mean to do.
If you did mean me, no, not gay humour. Just meant that Upper Hutt had finally caught up with the outside world

If it's directly under you...then it's for you.....

OOOHHHH!!!!!! CHEEEEEEKYYYYY!!!!!!!

(camps about for a few minutes before falling over)
Old May 4th 2007, 10:18 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

If it's directly under you...then it's for you.....

OOOHHHH!!!!!! CHEEEEEEKYYYYY!!!!!!!

(camps about for a few minutes before falling over)
You could be a slow reader and replying to something I read half an hour ago???

You must have got that tin of pirate whatever if you fall over that easy........
Old May 4th 2007, 10:21 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

You could be a slow reader and replying to something I read half an hour ago???

You must have got that tin of pirate whatever if you fall over that easy........
I think you slipped something into that babycham......it tasted a bit...chickeny.

Can I have a pint of New Zealand's finest, and have one for yourself.
Old May 4th 2007, 10:23 am
conquering the world!

I think you slipped something into that babycham......it tasted a bit...chickeny.

Can I have a pint of New Zealand's finest, and have one for yourself.
That'll be the chicken and babycham cocktail..........house special dontcha know
Ooooooh, I'll have a double....everything, thank-you
Old May 4th 2007, 10:30 am

That'll be the chicken and babycham cocktail..........house special dontcha know
Ahh.....'Simply the Breast'.....I get it now. Thought it had a strange name...

Last edited by Avid; May 4th 2007 at 10:35 am.
Old May 4th 2007, 10:38 am
conquering the world!

Ahh.....'Simply the Breast'.....I get it now. Thought it had a strange name...
Would you like to try the house special: 'vodka goujons'?
No, well, another pint for you then
Old May 4th 2007, 10:48 am

This thread has reached the 400th page!!!!!!

That calls for Champagne, no?
Old May 4th 2007, 10:52 am
conquering the world!

This thread has reached the 400th page!!!!!!

That calls for Champagne, no?
I think it is probably the longest EVER thread!
Champagne, 21 for me and whatever anyone else wants!!
Dawn, go and do one of those 'who has posted most' thingies that you do please!
I bet I'm up there!
Old May 4th 2007, 10:53 am
conquering the world!

I think it is probably the longest EVER thread!
Champagne, 21 for me and whatever anyone else wants!!
Dawn, go and do one of those 'who has posted most' thingies that you do please!
I bet I'm up there!
Not only that, we are nearly on 6000 posts!
I want it!!
Old May 4th 2007, 10:54 am

Not only that, we are nearly on 6000 posts!
I want it!!
Ah...make it a Saturday night special then..

For you.....

'night!
Old May 4th 2007, 10:56 am
conquering the world!

Ah...make it a Saturday night special then..

For you.....

'night!

See you again!
Bye now
Old May 5th 2007, 5:50 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

one bottle down another to go ,its an early sat eve start as no work on sundays,a day of resting the hangovers.
Old May 5th 2007, 6:16 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by cherry
one bottle down another to go ,its an early sat eve start as no work on sundays,a day of resting the hangovers.
Early doors for you then?
I am on night shift tonight but on the bright side - no hangover tomorow
Old May 5th 2007, 6:55 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

Early doors for you then?
I am on night shift tonight but on the bright side - no hangover tomorow

Nope no hangover for an expert at the all day benders ,
ps i got the 6000 post

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.