The KIWI BAR

Old Jan 14th 2007, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by karonious
Let's see how brave he is in the big bad dark Cupboard!!
...Did I mention we had a HUGE colony of fire ants invading our house at the moment? Closely pursued by by the biggest wasps you ever did see...And SPIDERS the size of dinner plates? All in the same cupboard?!!
Enjoy...
Now to turn up the stereo FULL BLAST..
What's that my love - can't quite hear you......!
ha ha ha , now i see why you're a mental health nurse, you can drive them nuts then look after them continous (sp) employment, clever , me like
you deserve a or 21
Old Jan 14th 2007, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Let's see how brave he is in the big bad dark Cupboard!!
...Did I mention we had a HUGE colony of fire ants invading our house at the moment? Closely pursued by by the biggest wasps you ever did see...And SPIDERS the size of dinner plates? All in the same cupboard?!!
Enjoy...
Now to turn up the stereo FULL BLAST..
What's that my love - can't quite hear you......!
(....Little does she know that I have secreted a can of Raid about my person to counteract the Insect Menace..ooh, that sounds like a sci fi film...here's some more..Revenge of the Cicada...The Ant Farm fights Back...I'm rambling now)
Old Jan 14th 2007, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StevieB
(....Little does she know that I have secreted a can of Raid about my person to counteract the Insect Menace..ooh, that sounds like a sci fi film...here's some more..Revenge of the Cicada...The Ant Farm fights Back...I'm rambling now)
i'm not sure i want to know you keep your can of raid though
its too late mate , you're all ready rambling like a mad man, her system works
Old Jan 14th 2007, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by poppets
Yes, yes you are right. Best get me a jug of ale and sit by the fire, light up my old clay pipe and get pissed!! Care to join me?
Old Jan 14th 2007, 9:30 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

And now, back by popular acclaim, the Georgina and Andy show!!
(I saw them lurking outside!)
Georgina, step up to the mike and kick off the evening's entertainment with a shit-kicking rendition of ...... ...whatever you like!
Beer for all, StevieB said he'd get the tab, honest!
Old Jan 14th 2007, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes, yes you are right. Best get me a jug of ale and sit by the fire, light up my old clay pipe and get pissed!! Care to join me?
do bears shit in the woods?
Old Jan 14th 2007, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

And now, back by popular acclaim, the Georgina and Andy show!!
(I saw them lurking outside!)
Georgina, step up to the mike and kick off the evening's entertainment with a shit-kicking rendition of ...... ...whatever you like!
Beer for all, StevieB said he'd get the tab, honest!
go Georgina go, come on in Andy poor steves a bit out numbered
voddie please
Old Jan 14th 2007, 9:33 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Only when there is a rabbit nearby!!
Old Jan 14th 2007, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Polar bears don't!! But I get the drift, so cheers my dear, bottoms up....then have a drink!!
Old Jan 14th 2007, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Polar bears don't!! But I get the drift, so cheers my dear, bottoms up....then have a drink!!
oh ha ha , aren't we the witty one
Old Jan 14th 2007, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Only when there is a rabbit nearby!!
yeah but poor rabbits find it does stick to the fur though
Old Jan 14th 2007, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

oh ha ha , aren't we the witty one
yes we are!!!!
Old Jan 14th 2007, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

yes we are!!!!
ohh get you , need another honey ??
Old Jan 14th 2007, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

ohh get you , need another honey ??
we managed to scare off georgina & andy then, oh well just us then
Old Jan 14th 2007, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

we managed to scare off georgina & andy then, oh well just us then
yes just us, lushes that we are. So another would be nice. Where is evreyone? What time is it in UK? Is it a work day? Is the ocean blue or green? Do carrots see moles coming towards them? Do we have the technology to build servo-bots? Is my carpet really trying to eat my foot? Have I had enough? :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.