The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:09 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Jude J
God yes wasn't sugggesting you flash whilst wearing your greyish/was white many moons ago asda undies, get the best ones out from the bottom of your drawer and do it properly!
Ann Summers peep hole brassiere?

Nipple tassles?

It's November for goodness sake - I'll smash the camera from inside the car?!
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Oh Mr Plod has been round twice when they've called him out about us?! Maybe we farted and it caught the wind and ended up floating over to him?

We phoned 6 times about the phonecalls as considered this a hate fulled campaign of harrassment. He must be phoning a different number as they didn't return our calls or come out. One from another station phoned back and basically said "oh dear, shit happens?!" One rule for us, another for them? We're not from these parts!

Anyway, I can only now look on the bright side ... how empty must their lives be? How insecure? How paranoid?

Thank God we're leaving.

Downside that I need to get over is the feeling of not wanting to talk to anyone, tell anyone anything, befriend anyone, trust no-one mentallity?
OMG he sounds awful, no wonder you need to get away from him

and in relation to not wanting to trust people....you are now on the World wide web for all to see
Imagine what kind of psycopaths do you think we might be???apart from the alcoholic variety
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Ann Summers peep hole brassiere?

Nipple tassles?

It's November for goodness sake - I'll smash the camera from inside the car?!
oh please stop it, i am trying to work here without falling over laughing, i nearly spat coffee everywere
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:21 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Right, bye all! I'm off for a long weekend. I'll be pretending to work on Friday, but not much. Tomorrow's Thanksgiving in the US, so we all stuff our faces, then on Friday mad idiots rush off to the shops to do their xmas shopping.
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Oh Mr Plod has been round twice when they've called him out about us?! Maybe we farted and it caught the wind and ended up floating over to him?

We phoned 6 times about the phonecalls as considered this a hate fulled campaign of harrassment. He must be phoning a different number as they didn't return our calls or come out. One from another station phoned back and basically said "oh dear, shit happens?!" One rule for us, another for them? We're not from these parts!

Anyway, I can only now look on the bright side ... how empty must their livesT be? How insecure? How paranoid?

Thank God we're leaving.

Downside that I need to get over is the feeling of not wanting to talk to anyone, tell anyone anything, befriend anyone, trust no-one mentallity?
You've hit the nail on the head there. Imagine having such an empty life that the best you can do with it is try and make other peoples miserable?
Luckily, neighbours like this are few and far between. My new ones are a lovely middle aged couple that brought us over some lemons off their tree when we moved in, and a couple of mornings a week he is out hosing off his dick whilst she puts the washing out. Always wave and say hi. I try and ignore his shiny dick, puts mine to shame, cant remember the last time it had a hose down
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:22 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

I try and ignore his shiny dick, puts mine to shame, cant remember the last time it had a hose down
I know the feeling. Hence Im on here

Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:23 pm

Originally Posted by kwprwn
OMG he sounds awful, no wonder you need to get away from him

and in relation to not wanting to trust people....you are now on the World wide web for all to see
Imagine what kind of psycopaths do you think we might be???apart from the alcoholic variety
Sadly you are the only people I speak to!! No really. Oh and hubby, but then he has that old male selective hearing!
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:26 pm

You've hit the nail on the head there. Imagine having such an empty life that the best you can do with it is try and make other peoples miserable?
Luckily, neighbours like this are few and far between. My new ones are a lovely middle aged couple that brought us over some lemons off their tree when we moved in, and a couple of mornings a week he is out hosing off his dick whilst she puts the washing out. Always wave and say hi. I try and ignore his shiny dick, puts mine to shame, cant remember the last time it had a hose down
Now there folks is a good relationship, he sees to his business, whilst she sorts hers ... equality!

You have a "dick?" Wow. How terribly modern?!
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Now there folks is a good relationship, he sees to his business, whilst she sorts hers ... equality!

aren't I just?

So, are the neighbours invited to the leaving bash?
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:34 pm

Bugger hubby has just said when they come to arrest me for indecent exposure & flashing they could impound computer and it's all on here that I called the Cornish village folk that I have personally dealt with, not as a race as a whole, am sure majority are fine people (phew -disclosure) rude words and I'll be done for "racism?!"

I'll shut up.

Right off to bedlam. If I'm not around tomorrow I'm in prison ... hmmm. Do they have en-suites?
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:36 pm

aren't I just?

So, are the neighbours invited to the leaving bash?
Our leaving bash is in our living room, me, hubby, kids till 9pm then bed!! Really!!
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Maz have a good thanksgiving in USA!

I've just sent my online shop off to dear Ocado to delivery tomorrow and they added a free box of Green and Blacks worth £9,99...shame I can't eat them - will have to hide them till after I have op.

I'm waiting up for daughter to return from drama evening at college- she's getting lift from friend , she's a good driver.
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:44 pm

Originally Posted by helinuk
Maz have a good thanksgiving in USA!

I've just sent my online shop off to dear Ocado to delivery tomorrow and they added a free box of Green and Blacks worth £9,99...shame I can't eat them - will have to hide them till after I have op.

I'm waiting up for daughter to return from drama evening at college- she's getting lift from friend , she's a good driver.
Oooo, what's Ocado? I got my New Zealand order today, can replace St George's & 3 Lions Flags at windows with All Blacks & New Zealand one's! yay!!
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Our leaving bash is in our living room, me, hubby, kids till 9pm then bed!! Really!!
steady on!

actually, we didn't have one either, too sad for me. we got wedded 3 months before we left so that was a good time with all/most of the family there.
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
Right, bye all! I'm off for a long weekend. I'll be pretending to work on Friday, but not much. Tomorrow's Thanksgiving in the US, so we all stuff our faces, then on Friday mad idiots rush off to the shops to do their xmas shopping.
oh I missed this! Have a good weekend, is this the one where you have a kind of christmas dinner, turkey and all that?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.