The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 22nd 2006, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Jude J
Exactly what I was thinking. Luckily, my 18 and 16 yr old are in no hurry to get behind the wheel.
Sadly, it is common so you might not know anything about it, but my cousin was in a simular accident, had to be airlifted to Truro hosp. and apparently it was amazing she got out alive looking at the mangled wreck her car was. This was about 2/3 months ago.
reckon I'll be a nervous wreck of a mother when we all drive in NZ!
need a G&T barman- I'm not driving tonight- promise
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Caitlin- Glad your daughter is all ok, all be it a bit bruised, but at least all is as well as it could be under the circumstances, hope she makes a quick recovery
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 8:16 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Caitlin- Glad your daughter is all ok, all be it a bit bruised, but at least all is as well as it could be under the circumstances, hope she makes a quick recovery
Change of subject - after yesterdays shit with neighbour, hubby's outside in rain spying as we believe neighbour is now erecting CCTV in the form of outside lights!! I shouldn't laugh, but we don't actually do anything!! And am also laughing at hubby in rain wearing son's Action Man wooly hat trying to blend into the shrubbery!! Boys eh? I've decided shall just drive past and wave whilst smiling serenely coz that'll be the most annoying thing we can do!!!

Hey Jude, don't ... bugger can't remember the lyrics!!! truro eh? I was there last nite - not the hospital thankfully, the fab lantern procession!
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Change of subject - after yesterdays shit with neighbour, hubby's outside in rain spying as we believe neighbour is now erecting CCTV in the form of outside lights!! I shouldn't laugh, but we don't actually do anything!! And am also laughing at hubby in rain wearing son's Action Man wooly hat trying to blend into the shrubbery!! Boys eh? I've decided shall just drive past and wave whilst smiling serenely coz that'll be the most annoying thing we can do!!!

Hey Jude, don't ... bugger can't remember the lyrics!!! truro eh? I was there last nite - not the hospital thankfully, the fab lantern procession!
I'll have to ask my mum if she went, probably not, I had to fly all the way round the world to get her to go to Eden Project!

What have I missed? What shit with neighbour? Are they putting cameras or security lights up? You could at least pretend to be dealers or something, I would skulk round acting all suspicious just to give them something to occupy themselves with.
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have to ask my mum if she went, probably not, I had to fly all the way round the world to get her to go to Eden Project!

What have I missed? What shit with neighbour? Are they putting cameras or security lights up? You could at least pretend to be dealers or something, I would skulk round acting all suspicious just to give them something to occupy themselves with.
get hubby to wear Maori war paint and do Haka - tongue out should frighten them off!
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 8:32 pm

Oh we hate our neighbours, they hate us. That wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact there's only us and them here!!!

They have what I refer to as an unnatural obsession with us, asking builders if we're moving, phoning our babysitter, hubby's work colleagues etc etc. All to find out what we are doing?! Get a life!! I'm sure it's coz he fancies me and can't have me!!

You can buy these lights that look like lanterns but have CCTV in them. But I'm pretty sure he can't point them at our property or up the shared drive? I am now thinking will wave and smile (maybe just at light and I'm now paranoid!) then had wicked thought of flashing boobs!!! It may just be a light!!! How embarrassing!! Funny though!!
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 8:33 pm

Funny you should say that about dealers;

when we first moved here the village decided we were either

a.) Drug dealers
or
b.) Undercover police

Old Nov 22nd 2006, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Funny you should say that about dealers;

when we first moved here the village decided we were either

a.) Drug dealers
or
b.) Undercover police

Oh wonderful! Are they proper cornish folk then? How long have you lived there? I would find it amusing at first but having them call and ask questions about what you are doing...that's just not funny!
Flash your boobs anyway, even if it is just a light and not a camera. Are they an older couple? Maybe he hasn't seen a pair of 'fresh' ones for a few years!
Has action man come back in yet or is he still syping on them? Does he think its a camera?
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 8:51 pm

Oh wonderful! Are they proper cornish folk then? How long have you lived there? I would find it amusing at first but having them call and ask questions about what you are doing...that's just not funny!
Flash your boobs anyway, even if it is just a light and not a camera. Are they an older couple? Maybe he hasn't seen a pair of 'fresh' ones for a few years!
Has action man come back in yet or is he still syping on them? Does he think its a camera?
Stop making me laugh, I'm spilling my wine!!

We live in the inbred village of inbredland, just off Bodmin Moor - where your mother's your sister?! Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone, JOKE!!!!

Been here just over 9 years, and some of it, in the beginning was good, now I hate it soooo much. We moved from London and in retrospect it's just too different a background for us and no doubt them! (Trying to be diplomatic?)

Did I not mention the international removal companies, pest control, port-a-loos, decorators, estate agents etc, who all turned up or phoned back when we'd never contacted them?

Not old, but very strange and girlfriend (maybe soon to be 3rd wife?) size of a small country? Yes, maybe will flash anyway, but knowing my luck it's only a light and he'll see, she'll see, he'll have coronary and I'll be done for indecent exposure! Which means there must be a decent exposure? Maybe if I bought Agent Provocature undies that would be decent exposure and I'd win a cup or something?!

Hubby back in and soaked. Conclusion: "I don't know?!" Brilliant!
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Oh we hate our neighbours, they hate us. That wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact there's only us and them here!!!

They have what I refer to as an unnatural obsession with us, asking builders if we're moving, phoning our babysitter, hubby's work colleagues etc etc. All to find out what we are doing?! Get a life!! I'm sure it's coz he fancies me and can't have me!!

You can buy these lights that look like lanterns but have CCTV in them. But I'm pretty sure he can't point them at our property or up the shared drive? I am now thinking will wave and smile (maybe just at light and I'm now paranoid!) then had wicked thought of flashing boobs!!! It may just be a light!!! How embarrassing!! Funny though!!
You will have to get some sort of gun that can shoot out his cctv camera or spray paint the lense but you didnt hear that from me
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

We live in the inbred village of inbredland, just off Bodmin Moor - where your mother's your sister?! Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone, JOKE!!!!

Been here just over 9 years, and some of it, in the beginning was good, now I hate it soooo much. We moved from London and in retrospect it's just too different a background for us and no doubt them! (Trying to be diplomatic?)

Did I not mention the international removal companies, pest control, port-a-loos, decorators, estate agents etc, who all turned up or phoned back when we'd never contacted them?

Not old, but very strange and girlfriend (maybe soon to be 3rd wife?) size of a small country? Yes, maybe will flash anyway, but knowing my luck it's only a light and he'll see, she'll see, he'll have coronary and I'll be done for indecent exposure! Which means there must be a decent exposure? Maybe if I bought Agent Provocature undies that would be decent exposure and I'd win a cup or something?!

maybe he has your phone line tapped??? how else would he know that you had called them

I would be very worried :scared:
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

maybe he has your phone line tapped??? how else would he know that you had called them

grief! so would I be:scared:

ever thought to call Mr plod about these people?
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:03 pm

No you Loolah - we didn't call them ... someone else did saying they were my husband, gave our home number, a fake mobile number and directions to the house etc. Plus asked them to come of an evening when we'd be home????
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

God yes wasn't sugggesting you flash whilst wearing your greyish/was white many moons ago asda undies, get the best ones out from the bottom of your drawer and do it properly!
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:07 pm

Originally Posted by helinuk
grief! so would I be:scared:

ever thought to call Mr plod about these people?
Oh Mr Plod has been round twice when they've called him out about us?! Maybe we farted and it caught the wind and ended up floating over to him?

We phoned 6 times about the phonecalls as considered this a hate fulled campaign of harrassment. He must be phoning a different number as they didn't return our calls or come out. One from another station phoned back and basically said "oh dear, shit happens?!" One rule for us, another for them? We're not from these parts!

Anyway, I can only now look on the bright side ... how empty must their lives be? How insecure? How paranoid?

Thank God we're leaving.

Downside that I need to get over is the feeling of not wanting to talk to anyone, tell anyone anything, befriend anyone, trust no-one mentallity?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.