The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 19th 2006, 10:32 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by danny.f
I quite like the name Roker now you mention it...it's better thsan some of my other suggestions!
Donna
we used to call it Joker Park when I lived in the NE
now replaced with the equally apt "stadium of sh!te"......

MrsL saw her one and only real footie match at the Joker.......if you can call WBA vs. SAFC a real match.....

mine was a lame attempt at humour with "Rickie Villia" being kinda like "Villa"

I'l get me coat......
Old Nov 19th 2006, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
we used to call it Joker Park when I lived in the NE
now replaced with the equally apt "stadium of sh!te"......

MrsL saw her one and only real footie match at the Joker.......if you can call WBA vs. SAFC a real match.....

mine was a lame attempt at humour with "Rickie Villia" being kinda like "Villa"

I'l get me coat......
I used to go to Roker Park to hang around boys....never really watched the game - now I sound like a tart!!! Never been to the stadium but my parents are season ticket holders and go to every home game, bless them. My mum is convinced that they will win something major soon

What other matches did MrsL go to if WBA vs SAFC was the only "real" one she went to? God help her - it must have put her off for life
The pies were nice though,
Donna
Old Nov 19th 2006, 11:12 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

I used to go to Roker Park to hang around boys....never really watched the game - now I sound like a tart!!! Never been to the stadium but my parents are season ticket holders and go to every home game, bless them. My mum is convinced that they will win something major soon

What other matches did MrsL go to if WBA vs SAFC was the only "real" one she went to? God help her - it must have put her off for life
The pies were nice though,
Donna
MrsL was well and truly put off.......never been since.
But Lardy MkII has been to see England (U21s) at age 4. However, he is now shouting for NZ whenever the ABs are on the telly and even when England are playing rugby!!!
Should fit in well next year!!!
Some of MrsL's mates a from the NE are season ticket holders with SAFC - we used to go bowling at the AMF in Sunderland close to Roker -- many a fun Wednesday afternoon spent bowling "back up"!!
Fancy a beer while I finish fitting the shower??
Old Nov 19th 2006, 11:18 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

But Lardy MkII has been to see England (U21s) at age 4. However, he is now shouting for NZ whenever the ABs are on the telly and even when England are playing rugby!!!
Some of MrsL's mates a from the NE are season ticket holders with SAFC - we used to go bowling at the AMF in Sunderland close to Roker -- many a fun Wednesday afternoon spent bowling "back up"!!
Ah, but what's Aston's middle name??? Villa, Park, Martin? Place your bets???
Old Nov 19th 2006, 11:43 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Ah, but what's Aston's middle name??? Villa, Park, Martin? Place your bets???
well it could be
Gordon (after Sid = Gordon Cowans)
Brian (after Little)
Holt (after the End)
Manor Park (after the former brewery)
ppheew, pphew, pphew - phee - pheww, pheww (after the holt end whistle)
no-mark (after most of the Villa players).....

any more for any more.......
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Have you finished fitting the shower? I'll have a beer anyway if you're still offering. The packers are coming on Monday, we have paid the super duper all singing all dancing fee so that they will do everything but we have decided to start packing books, CDs etc, however we were meant to do that tonight and as it's now 9.46 I can't see that happening. I'm quite tempted to just go out for the day and see what they make of it on Monday except being a control freak I know that won't happen. Do you think this is an avoidance tactic? Anyway Lardyl - get the beers in, my round next
Donna
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:53 pm

Have you finished fitting the shower? I'll have a beer anyway if you're still offering. The packers are coming on Monday, we have paid the super duper all singing all dancing fee so that they will do everything but we have decided to start packing books, CDs etc, however we were meant to do that tonight and as it's now 9.46 I can't see that happening. I'm quite tempted to just go out for the day and see what they make of it on Monday except being a control freak I know that won't happen. Do you think this is an avoidance tactic? Anyway Lardyl - get the beers in, my round next
Donna
Hi Donna,

Wow, things are moving on eh?!

I'll have a large one, more hassle with my bloody neighbours, am sure it's not the end of it!! Yawn!!! Am thinking shall look into visitors visa next week to get the Hell out of here!

What you drinking? Assume now medicals are passed it's back on the beer.

Helen if you pop in sooo, sorry to hear house sale fell through.

Sarah, hello, Kev's back then, thanks for your message, glad things are ok, was worried about you!

Caroline
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

I just love the full packing package
only booked for china and glass for this local move, but will do full works for NZ.
G&T for me please barman.
Hubby is watching TV...expect it's going to be 'The Ashes' for a while
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:56 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Donna,

Wow, things are moving on eh?!

I'll have a large one, more hassle with my bloody neighbours, am sure it's not the end of it!! Yawn!!! Am thinking shall look into visitors visa next week to get the Hell out of here!

What you drinking? Assume now medicals are passed it's back on the beer.

Helen if you pop in sooo, sorry to hear house sale fell through.

Sarah, hello, Kev's back then, thanks for your message, glad things are ok, was worried about you!

Caroline

Thanks for your PM last week

Been a mad house all day. Why are all estate agents sooo cheesy?!! The blokes anyway!!

Wots the Dingles been up to now?!!!!
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

hiya Caroline
must have posted at same time then LOL
thanks ... yep just have to wait and see now....
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:58 pm

Originally Posted by helinuk
I just love the full packing package
only booked for china and glass for this local move, but will do full works for NZ.
G&T for me please barman.
Hubby is watching TV...expect it's going to be 'The Ashes' for a while
One G&T coming up.

Yes, I'm liking the full packing, but know I'll get impatient and won't be able to resist packing books, DVD's, CD's, photos etc way before time!! Then it feels real - I confess, I've already started, but that's more to help with getting the decorating done!
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:00 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

One G&T coming up.

Yes, I'm liking the full packing, but know I'll get impatient and won't be able to resist packing books, DVD's, CD's, photos etc way before time!! Then it feels real - I confess, I've already started, but that's more to help with getting the decorating done!

I keep sorting things out to been thrown away, charity etc. If we don't get an offer soon they'll be no need for the packers, it'll be easier to ask Help the Aged to move us!!
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

One G&T coming up.

careful..it might affect the insurance if you pack something

Caroline what happened with your neighbours today that was sh***??
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:03 pm

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
I keep sorting things out to been thrown away, charity etc. If we don't get an offer soon they'll be no need for the packers, it'll be easier to ask Help the Aged to move us!!
Hello stranger - glad Kev got home safe and sound - bet you were pleased to see him!?

Our barn looks like the car boot sale has come to us already and everyone threw what didn't sell in there!! Wrong weather now for car booting so that lot will have one week in the local free ads and then end up down the tip I guess!

I've had such a shit day I'll have a pint of white wine - what can I get you?
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:07 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Hello stranger - glad Kev got home safe and sound - bet you were pleased to see him!?

Our barn looks like the car boot sale has come to us already and everyone threw what didn't sell in there!! Wrong weather now for car booting so that lot will have one week in the local free ads and then end up down the tip I guess!

I've had such a shit day I'll have a pint of white wine - what can I get you?

The same please. Forget the glass tho'

I've got stuff up in the loft that we've been saying for 3months is gonna go on ebay and still it sits there. I know its going end up in a skip eventually.

How was your Panto?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.