The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:29 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
You Loolah!!! Decorated house to rent to a cousin? Has roof, 4 walls, pay rent, job done?!

God, we hope to be going over by mid-Jan and don't have my PR never mind booked flights. Sadly 2 eldest have no school to go back to after Xmas, so methinks have made bit of an over-enthusiastic faux-pax (sp?)

Ah well, whatever, going anyway, it'll all fall into place eventually!!
So in your mad panic, have you a destination in mind - yes I know NZ but where in the cloudy land
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:29 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Jac is a bit keen, House not quite done yet, need to finish the kitchen - just the groutting to do - kitchen when in about 3 years ago and a quick spruce up in the lounge so that should take us up till christmas. Oh well, least it keeps me off the streets.

Adie
Hmmm??? We have 4 bedrooms to paint & do cornicing, carpet all of upstairs and one room downstairs, 5 rooms downstairs to paint, 2 new floors to lay, 4 kids to re-house and 2 dogs to move out too. Don't even get me started on the barn - you can get in the door, but only to the tune of 2 metres!!

Hubby was meant to leave work Friday - he lied to me - he forgot to tell them (?????!!!!!) Another 2 weeks of nothing being done then.

Oh and we can't actually access our property without aqua-planing in 3" of mud as neighbours built wall more or less against our gate, so now need to dig out our bottom garden and level and gravel. Quote for something we never envisaged 4 years ago??? ... £5,000!! That's why I love my neighbour!!

Still, it's all motivation to get THERE!!
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:31 pm

So in your mad panic, have you a destination in mind - yes I know NZ but where in the cloudy land
Bay of Plenty - want beach, sub-tropical and we loved Mount Manganui - even if we can't afford that bit?!
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:38 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm??? We have 4 bedrooms to paint & do cornicing, carpet all of upstairs and one room downstairs, 5 rooms downstairs to paint, 2 new floors to lay, 4 kids to re-house and 2 dogs to move out too. Don't even get me started on the barn - you can get in the door, but only to the tune of 2 metres!!

Hubby was meant to leave work Friday - he lied to me - he forgot to tell them (?????!!!!!) Another 2 weeks of nothing being done then.

Oh and we can't actually access our property without aqua-planing in 3" of mud as neighbours built wall more or less against our gate, so now need to dig out our bottom garden and level and gravel. Quote for something we never envisaged 4 years ago??? ... £5,000!! That's why I love my neighbour!!

Still, it's all motivation to get THERE!!
Wow thats a lot of work, thats where i'm glad our house only has 6 rooms and a shed. Get your man working in the evenings thats what we've done. Started front bedroom on monday, now sunday and we've stripped wall paper, repapered, painted, repared nackered floorboards, new carpet and we're done.

It's a bit s%#t with your neighbours, but sadly people like that are everywhere, besides betternext to you than next to me
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:43 pm
Actually just Adie

Bay of Plenty - want beach, sub-tropical and we loved Mount Manganui - even if we can't afford that bit?!
Very nice, we love that area too, in fact got engaged at the Mount. sadly to far from Auckland for me, unless I can land a plumb job in Taurangna
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:43 pm

Wow thats a lot of work, thats where i'm glad our house only has 6 rooms and a shed. Get your man working in the evenings thats what we've done. Started front bedroom on monday, now sunday and we've stripped wall paper, repapered, painted, repared nackered floorboards, new carpet and we're done.

It's a bit s%#t with your neighbours, but sadly people like that are everywhere, besides betternext to you than next to me
Ho, ho, ho so long as your alright JAC?!!!!

Yes, well, with 4 kids, both work, alcoholics, chain smoking, TV addicted, couch potato LOSER's it's hardly suprising we've thus far done nowt, nada, zilch, sweet FA?

Anyway, get O.V.A.H. (Thta's Over) yourselves and chill out!! Too much DIY is a dangerous thing! Hubby likes to pace himself - one room a year. Starting with the WC?!
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:46 pm
Actually just Adie

Ho, ho, ho so long as your alright JAC?!!!!

Yes, well, with 4 kids, both work, alcoholics, chain smoking, TV addicted, couch potato LOSER's it's hardly suprising we've thus far done nowt, nada, zilch, sweet FA?

Anyway, get O.V.A.H. (Thta's Over) yourselves and chill out!! Too much DIY is a dangerous thing! Hubby likes to pace himself - one room a year. Starting with the WC?!
Yup to much is a bad thing. I prefer the slower pace, but Jac forgot to mention that cousin move's in at the weekend, so not much choice, had to get it done.

Oh and it's Adie now
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:55 pm

Yup to much is a bad thing. I prefer the slower pace, but Jac forgot to mention that cousin move's in at the weekend, so not much choice, had to get it done.

Oh and it's Adie now
Fair enough, so where are you going before you leave Feb/March?
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:03 pm
Actually just Adie

Fair enough, so where are you going before you leave Feb/March?
Oh no, we're staying here, it going to get cosy , mind you should work well once our container goes, least we will be able to use there stuff (well actually our stuff that we gave them when starting our big clear out) Truthfully next couple of months will be hell but this is the only we can make it work for them to take the house.
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:14 pm
Actually just Adie

Oh no, we're staying here, it going to get cosy , mind you should work well once our container goes, least we will be able to use there stuff (well actually our stuff that we gave them when starting our big clear out) Truthfully next couple of months will be hell but this is the only we can make it work for them to take the house.
Well tourchwoods on telle so i'm going to turn the pc off and watch that. I'm a bloke, can't concentrate on two things at once, sorry. Nite nite.

Adie
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:18 pm

Well tourchwoods on telle so i'm going to turn the pc off and watch that. I'm a bloke, can't concentrate on two things at once, sorry. Nite nite.

Adie
Ohh, that'll be a close knit family situation!!

Nite, nite, am going to christen new bath so I'm off too.!
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:24 pm

Ohh, that'll be a close knit family situation!!

Nite, nite, am going to christen new bath so I'm off too.!
Is replying to self like talking to self?! I expect so ...

Shall go run bath, but huby now watching Aston Villa - yawn!!!

Clue would be in our son's name ... Aston. No point talking to him for the next 10 minutes then?!
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Is replying to self like talking to self?! I expect so ...

Shall go run bath, but huby now watching Aston Villa - yawn!!!

Clue would be in our son's name ... Aston. No point talking to him for the next 10 minutes then?!

Aston? Shit-that's like us calling our son Anfield or our daughter Roker! Still love you though. Didn't mean to be interruptingly rude.
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:54 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Aston? Shit-that's like us calling our son Anfield or our daughter Roker! Still love you though. Didn't mean to be interruptingly rude.
could have called him "ricardo" ........
Old Nov 19th 2006, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
could have called him "ricardo" ........
I quite like the name Roker now you mention it...it's better thsan some of my other suggestions!
Donna

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.