Kebabs

Old May 31st 2010, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kebabs

Will I able to get Shish Kebabs when I am in NZ?
Old May 31st 2010, 6:16 pm
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kebabs

Make your own if you can't.
Old May 31st 2010, 7:35 pm
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perry Groves
Probably in Auckland............
Old May 31st 2010, 7:56 pm
VP - Rangers Support Club

theduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Perry Groves
Kebabs are in no way the same here, oh I miss a kebab(a proper one with Pita bread and not the wrap, crap) on the way home from the pub, ah sauce and salad
Old May 31st 2010, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

well you can definately get em in hamilton.
Theres a grubby little place in the city centre that
do em. Spicey salad and dribling sauce the perfect end to
a good night out
Old Jun 1st 2010, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

turkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of light

With a title like kebabs, how can I resist replying to this.
Yes you can get kebabs - have grease, will travel.

You're talking shish rather than donner? You get them wrapped tightly with salad and all the usual suaces and much in line with kebabs across the continent Belgium, France err, Cyprus?

Less the skinned elephants leg and more the real meat. Could eat one now! Where are you going to live? I would recommend the one on Manners Mall if in Wellington
Old Jun 1st 2010, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

turkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by theduke
Kebabs are in no way the same here, oh I miss a kebab(a proper one with Pita bread and not the wrap, crap) on the way home from the pub, ah sauce and salad
Duke, being from Scotland, have you heard of something called a mixed box? From what I gather it is a mad mix of Indian and English fast food - pakora, samosa, fried chicken, chips etc.
I have got a website devoted to Teesside cuisine and have had some interesting stories of regional food and fast food from other places in the UK. A couple of Scots have mentioned this and I wondered if they are well known!
Old Jun 1st 2010, 11:27 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kebabs.

Why are you asking this?
Old Jun 1st 2010, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

Kebabs are way better here, My friend reckons that the difference between kebabs here and in the Uk is that here you can eat them when you are sober

You can even feed them to your kids
They are delicious...all hummus and yogurt and chilli sauce..mmmm
More like a shawarma I'd say
Old Jun 1st 2010, 11:48 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by turkeys
Duke, being from Scotland, have you heard of something called a mixed box? From what I gather it is a mad mix of Indian and English fast food - pakora, samosa, fried chicken, chips etc.
I have got a website devoted to Teesside cuisine and have had some interesting stories of regional food and fast food from other places in the UK. A couple of Scots have mentioned this and I wondered if they are well known!
I just had to look up that website. Hmmm very interesting! I always knew Teesside was insular and this is proof, I've not heard of any of those delicacies and I am a born and bred Darlingtonian
We have fish and chips with scraps but we certainly don't pay for the scraps in Darlo
Old Jun 1st 2010, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Persephone
I just had to look up that website. Hmmm very interesting! I always knew Teesside was insular and this is proof, I've not heard of any of those delicacies and I am a born and bred Darlingtonian
We have fish and chips with scraps but we certainly don't pay for the scraps in Darlo
Surely you've had a lemontop ice cream on a visit to the seaside? They are class
Old Jun 1st 2010, 12:17 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by turkeys
Surely you've had a lemontop ice cream on a visit to the seaside? They are class
Never did, my parents were obviously intent on depriving me of the good things in life Will ask my dad whether he knows of them next time he rings, we used to go to Marske or Redcar occasionally but mainly Whitby or Scarborough if we were going on a daytrip. Were they only available in Teesside?
Old Jun 1st 2010, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

I am heading for Wellington possibly, so glad to hear Kebab standards are high. Shawarma sounds good too. I quite like a Kofte or mixed kebab too.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

don't eat kebabs.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 9:44 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crap coffee
don't eat kebabs.
Informative or imperative?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.