Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Just got our Temp working visas

Just got our Temp working visas

Old Apr 20th 2013, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

shellmat has a reputation beyond reputeshellmat has a reputation beyond reputeshellmat has a reputation beyond reputeshellmat has a reputation beyond reputeshellmat has a reputation beyond reputeshellmat has a reputation beyond reputeshellmat has a reputation beyond reputeshellmat has a reputation beyond reputeshellmat has a reputation beyond reputeshellmat has a reputation beyond reputeshellmat has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Just got our Temp working visas

Hello,

Our temp visas arrived yesterday This has been a long (3 years) drawn out process with many road blocks along the way. We now have 3 weeks to give up our jobs and make the move. I think the shock and magnitude of the logistics involved will hit me Monday when I go into work, and break the news.

Luckily my wife has a job which takes some immediate pressures off, and I will be looking soon. Thanks to everyone who have been very generous with helpful suggestions and insights over the past year.

Christchurch here we come
Old Apr 20th 2013, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Just got our Temp working visas

Originally Posted by shellmat
Hello,

Our temp visas arrived yesterday This has been a long (3 years) drawn out process with many road blocks along the way. We now have 3 weeks to give up our jobs and make the move. I think the shock and magnitude of the logistics involved will hit me Monday when I go into work, and break the news.

Luckily my wife has a job which takes some immediate pressures off, and I will be looking soon. Thanks to everyone who have been very generous with helpful suggestions and insights over the past year.

Congratulations, same here got ours yesterday, thought we had taken our time 2 yrs. we also only have 3 weeks of work left and 5 weeks till we leave

Good luck in chch, look us up if you are in Welly
Old Apr 20th 2013, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

Congratulations x
Old Apr 20th 2013, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Apr 21st 2013, 2:54 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

Congratulations and good luck.

And on behalf of the peeps that helped, thanks for the thanks.
Old Apr 21st 2013, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations and best of luck to you both.

Here's to a new life.. Here is where the fun begins

I will be shifting up to Chch in the next few weeks after being south in North Otago for the last 2 two years on a WTR visa...
Welly is also a real nice place to be guys.

Just a shame we are coming into winter.