Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

jobs in Hawkes Bay/Napier

jobs in Hawkes Bay/Napier

Old Aug 21st 2005, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

kathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant future
Default jobs in Hawkes Bay/Napier

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd post a little plea for help here - don't know if anyone is in a position to help, but if you are - please!!!

We are desperate to be in the Napier/Hawkes Bay area, but we would prefer hubby to have a job to go to as he will be the sole provider for us and 3 kids for wuite a while yet - our oldest is 3 and a half and youngest is 11 weeks.

He is an experienced IT business analyst, so that would be first choice of job, but failing that he has expressed an interest in changing his job as well as our lifestyle. He would be interested to hear from anyone about any job in the area provided that the salary will be enough to support our family.

I know it's asking a lot, but I hoped that maybe an expat may be more sympathetic to our position. At the moment we have had our EOI selected from the pool and we are waiting for an ITA.

I will be posting this on other forums as well, so hopefully I can generate some interest in Dave's skills and experience. PM me if you wouldlike to see his CV.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help - we sooooo want to be there rather than anywhere else.

Kathryn