Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Jobs at Fujitsu Wellington

Jobs at Fujitsu Wellington

Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:36 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jobs at Fujitsu Wellington

Just received this from the boss:

All, as you probably know we have 4 current vacancies that we’d like to fill ASAP:

2 x Technical Consultants
1 x PMO Lead
1 x Pre-Sales Consultant

The Operations/support team are also looking for about ten people I think.

The last two people we employed at Tech Consultants were poms fresh off the boat, and I think one of them was interviewed from the UK.
Email or PM me if you're interested and I'll give you the appropriate contact details.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:32 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Jobs at Fujitsu Wellington

My Wellington-based company is looking for Software testers, preferably in Mobile Phone Software, PM me if interested. International, very successful company good payer for NZ
Old Nov 11th 2007, 1:39 pm
Genius

loztom is just really niceloztom is just really niceloztom is just really niceloztom is just really niceloztom is just really niceloztom is just really niceloztom is just really niceloztom is just really niceloztom is just really nice

Originally Posted by RobClubley
Just received this from the boss:

All, as you probably know we have 4 current vacancies that we’d like to fill ASAP:

2 x Technical Consultants
1 x PMO Lead
1 x Pre-Sales Consultant

The Operations/support team are also looking for about ten people I think.

The last two people we employed at Tech Consultants were poms fresh off the boat, and I think one of them was interviewed from the UK.
Email or PM me if you're interested and I'll give you the appropriate contact details.
Hi,

Worked for FJS UK for nearly 3 years now on very challenging account and have recently been interviewed for a large company in NZ. I tried our HR dept. for possible transfers to NZ or OZ but did not really get much help at all. Now more than likely will leave FJS to facilitate move to NZ which is a shame because I quite like FJS as a company.

This new company is proactive in encouraging migration and has offered a relocation package as well as help with the Visa.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

Tonyc88 is on a distinguished road

Technical Consultants / Pre Sales consultants in what?

Storage? SAN etc?
Old Nov 11th 2007, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Rob, do they need a safety advisor?
Fair play on posting these up mate, be good to fill the postions eh.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 7:51 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Just found this page, which lists current positions with descriptions:

http://www.fujitsu-people.co.nz/comm...ublicjobs.aspx

Tell 'em I sent ya and I get a small bribe
Old Jan 6th 2008, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

No jobs for me then!

Good link tho'.