Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

january get together

january get together

Old Dec 4th 2007, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

shell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant future
Default january get together

hi guys
we have been out of it for a while ...is the meet up in january stiil on ...
we have been travelling around australia for a few weeks and due in new zealand in jan ..

hoping to meet up with you all

regards
shell and mark
Old Dec 4th 2007, 7:42 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: january get together

Originally Posted by shell and mark
hi guys
we have been out of it for a while ...is the meet up in january stiil on ...
we have been travelling around australia for a few weeks and due in new zealand in jan ..

hoping to meet up with you all

regards
shell and mark
You lucky sods! How was it? Full of Aussies?

The idea of a New Year's meetup in Taupo / Rotorua appears to have bitten the dust, I'm afraid.

Unless of course I'm just not invited.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:37 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
You lucky sods! How was it? Full of Aussies?

The idea of a New Year's meetup in Taupo / Rotorua appears to have bitten the dust, I'm afraid.

Unless of course I'm just not invited.
Don't worry, I now won't be going either. I'm coming to your house..........
Be afraid, be very afraid............................................ .................................................. .........................
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:43 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Be afraid, be very afraid............................................ .................................................. .........................
Is that whether or not we're home? You know you are always more than welcome. Currently we have no New Year's plans anyway... I have enough time accrued to take either Xmas Eve or NY Eve, so now I just need to decide which.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Can I come?
Arrive 25th.
Socially available (fit to converse with other humans) 2 days later!
Love to meet up with you- as- you know - ladies who lunch.!

I quite understand if I appear forward.
I apologise in advance!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:29 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jennifer45
Can I come?
Arrive 25th.
Socially available (fit to converse with other humans) 2 days later!
Love to meet up with you- as- you know - ladies who lunch.!

I quite understand if I appear forward.
I apologise in advance!
Hi Jennifer,
whereabouts are you heading for over here, I'm always up for a lunch out.
Marika
Old Dec 5th 2007, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Marika 38
Hi Jennifer,
whereabouts are you heading for over here, I'm always up for a lunch out.
Marika
Eastbourne,
The Cobar at Days Bay-or Days Bay cafe; or the Pavilion at Williams Park.
Loads in city centre. Queens Wharf 'Loaded Hog" next to Dominion Post Ferry landing. The Brewery near Ta Papa Museum. Lots of cafes, nice one on east side of City square up the steps.
Hey Wellington is renowned for its cafes!
'Concrete' on Lambton Quay is great.
Has balcony for people-watching- great menu- and is considered by the young, with-it of Wellington, to be an 'it' place. (I heard that- what am I, who is without 'it', wanting to frequent such an establishment?
Because I can!
Also a few occasions where it becomes the haunt of the ex-pats brigade should soon change that status! To a much Higher one!