Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Barclays customers

Barclays customers

Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:21 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Barclays customers

If like me you are stupid enough to still be a Barclays customer, then please dont pack your PinSentry into your container. Thats a bloody stupid idea.

:curse:

Better still dont leave a bloke in charge to pack the container

Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:27 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barclays customers

Originally Posted by dreamfish
If like me you are stupid enough to still be a Barclays customer, then please dont pack your PinSentry into your container. Thats a bloody stupid idea.

oh dear = can we have a new thread title along the lines of what was the most stupid thing you packed in the container??

perhaps 20 cubic metres of air that should have been taken up by:
m&s undies
rechargeable batteries
walkers crisps
lots and lots of books
decent work boots
enough CBeeBees recordings to last 2 years
etc
Old Dec 5th 2007, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Oh, now thats just being sexist...

This thread will be handy for me as im gonna keep a look at to what extra i will be packing!.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

ballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really nice

what the hell is a pinSentry? Iam a barclays customer and have never heard of it.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 4:33 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Other things to not pack in the container (not that I did this):

Passport
Wallet
Offspring...
Old Dec 5th 2007, 4:44 pm
Memetchi

cypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ballsrburning
what the hell is a pinSentry? Iam a barclays customer and have never heard of it.
A little calculator thing to generate keys to login to your account and do transfers:

Raboplus have them in NZ, but they are smaller and don't require you to insert a card. They're great for security but a PITA if you lose them.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

beaudixon is a jewel in the roughbeaudixon is a jewel in the roughbeaudixon is a jewel in the roughbeaudixon is a jewel in the rough

Hopefully there will be someone up there in Welly with one you could use, we've had ours send out here to NZ even though we hardly use the account now! You could borrow mine - but bit far to travel