Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

I've just applied to Uni

I've just applied to Uni

Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Talking I've just applied to Uni

to do a Teaching course LOL

I've always dreamt of doing it and what better way than to do it while my kids are not in full-time education yet If selected, I will be scrutinised by loads of peeps (Teachers Council & ministry of Education i think) and hopefully will start my course in approx. 4 weeks time

I hope I can get on the course! I had to leave my course back in the UK cause we were moving out here

I love having PR
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:24 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: I've just applied to Uni

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
to do a Teaching course LOL

I've always dreamt of doing it and what better way than to do it while my kids are not in full-time education yet If selected, I will be scrutinised by loads of peeps (Teachers Council & ministry of Education i think) and hopefully will start my course in approx. 4 weeks time

I hope I can get on the course! I had to leave my course back in the UK cause we were moving out here

I love having PR
Which university have you applied to?
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Open Polytechnic I've just been chatting to my friend in UK who is a Student Teacher and she said it's 3x as expensive than here to do the course
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:01 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Open Polytechnic I've just been chatting to my friend in UK who is a Student Teacher and she said it's 3x as expensive than here to do the course
Well done Michelle Fingers crossed for you
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:18 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Cool good for you!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

jill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud of

Well done Michelle Best Wishes for your course.

Maz..................your too cool for school...............your picture is mighty impressive
Old Jan 18th 2008, 11:12 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jill1420
Well done Michelle Best Wishes for your course.

Maz..................your too cool for school...............your picture is mighty impressive
I am? Thank you Jill, that's the first time anyone's said I'm too cool for school.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:22 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Michelle - good on ya - just watch out for those dodgy MoE peeps........
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

krissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant future

hi!! maybe we can help each other!!! ive just been accepted to finish my primary teaching with massey, online!!! good luck....student life mmm
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by krissie
hi!! maybe we can help each other!!! ive just been accepted to finish my primary teaching with massey, online!!! good luck....student life mmm
I've missed the cut-off date for Feb start, so I won't be able to start until July now But it does give me chance to get a head-start on textbooks etc and I'm not pulling out stupid amounts on top of the $8575 fee If selected and accepted I'll be doing Diploma of Teaching Early Childhood Education but am thinking maybe in the future I'd like to do Primary too. Got to get myself onto this course first though... have to tell them in 300 words or less why I want to teach

Do you know where I can get hold of cheap textbooks?

Good luck with your last year! I have a friend who studies at Massey and is now doing her last year extramural - she says it's fab!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

krissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant future

I've missed the cut-off date for Feb start, so I won't be able to start until July now But it does give me chance to get a head-start on textbooks etc and I'm not pulling out stupid amounts on top of the $8575 fee If selected and accepted I'll be doing Diploma of Teaching Early Childhood Education but am thinking maybe in the future I'd like to do Primary too. Got to get myself onto this course first though... have to tell them in 300 words or less why I want to teach

Do you know where I can get hold of cheap textbooks?

Good luck with your last year! I have a friend who studies at Massey and is now doing her last year extramural - she says it's fab!
i think u only have to do an extra yr if u decide later that u wanna do primary!! not sure about the books...im hoping to find somewhere...fees are a killer eh?? think mines about $7000...its 2 yrs extramural ive to do...only had 1 more yr to do in the uk...shudve finished it there!!! glad ur friend says masseys fab....was unsure what to expect!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

have you done the free maori ora course??? ive started that too as its good to know for teaching...the treaty and customs/beliefs, and the language and pronunciation...
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by krissie
i think u only have to do an extra yr if u decide later that u wanna do primary!! not sure about the books...im hoping to find somewhere...fees are a killer eh?? think mines about $7000...its 2 yrs extramural ive to do...only had 1 more yr to do in the uk...shudve finished it there!!! glad ur friend says masseys fab....was unsure what to expect!!!

Oh thats good! Thought I might have to do a few years on top. Will ask Sarah if she knows anywhere selling cheap textbooks for us She'll know loads of people at Massey so it can't hurt to ask
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

that wud be good, cheers!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

didnt know u wer from blackburn....my oh is a huge rovers fan...hes a blackburn lad but ive always been in accy!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.