Reload this Page >

Items NZ Customs Won't Allow In

Items NZ Customs Won't Allow In

Old Jul 31st 2005, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

sandybob will become famous soon enoughsandybob will become famous soon enough
Question Items NZ Customs Won't Allow In

Hi guys,
We are at the stage where we have to decide what we take and what we leave behind.To make the task a little easier, can we start a list of items NZ customs won't allow in or items that may have to be treated. I think this may be helpful to everyone when they get to this stage.
Regards
BoB
Old Jul 31st 2005, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Items NZ Customs Won't Allow In

Originally Posted by sandybob
Hi guys,
We are at the stage where we have to decide what we take and what we leave behind.To make the task a little easier, can we start a list of items NZ customs won't allow in or items that may have to be treated. I think this may be helpful to everyone when they get to this stage.
Regards
BoB
Hi take a look at this thread for a start, there's a good link to import regulations.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313247
Old Jul 31st 2005, 9:41 am
Just Joined

sadie33138 will become famous soon enough

Also look at:
http://www.maf.govt.nz/quarantine/
www.protectnz.org.nz/grids/grid_e.asp?id=254&area=2
Old Jul 31st 2005, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

sandybob will become famous soon enoughsandybob will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Items NZ Customs Won't Allow In

Thanks for the quick response guyd.
regards Bob.
Old Jul 31st 2005, 11:34 pm
Just Joined

mlewissmith is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,
Regards
BoB
Christmas decorations, bizarrely. I think they have a problem with pine cones.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all

Hi guys,
Regards
BoB
Anything wicker - they hate wicker stuff!!!!!!
Old Aug 1st 2005, 11:34 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sunshine_and_rain
Anything wicker - they hate wicker stuff!!!!!!

Nooo! Mum bought me 3 wicker baskets for Christmas two years ago, they're brilliant, I stuff all my crap in them. Oh well, another item for the selling list.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bookemjano
Nooo! Mum bought me 3 wicker baskets for Christmas two years ago, they're brilliant, I stuff all my crap in them. Oh well, another item for the selling list.
LOL. We bought some too - we put it in the boot of the car we bought with us as we knew the would want to look at it - so only paid the cost of 1 look!!!!! They say mites grow in wicker and so needs treating - but ours was OK - after MUCH debate!!!! Its on the list though and cheap as chips to buy here....
Me Great Granny's moses basket was hidden away though......