Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

ITA partnership proof

ITA partnership proof

Old Jun 4th 2005, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

tezzzz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ITA partnership proof

hi have got all info for ITA but am wondering if someone can help me with what kind of things i should put in covering letter and proof of partnership letter ?

Thanks
Old Jun 5th 2005, 4:42 am
Just Joined

Jam and Pizza has a brilliant futureJam and Pizza has a brilliant futureJam and Pizza has a brilliant futureJam and Pizza has a brilliant futureJam and Pizza has a brilliant futureJam and Pizza has a brilliant future
Red face Re: ITA partnership proof

We went through this last year. Although we are married, we chose to each keep our original surnames and had to therefore provide proof of our being "a genuine, stable couple".

Things that were accepted as proof of relationship included:
our marriage certificate
photographs of the two of us taken at different times and in different places
letters from people who know us as a couple
bills and statements addressed to both of us at the same address

Other potential proofs include:
birth certificates of any children showing the two partners as the parents.

Hope this helps.
Old Jun 5th 2005, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITA partnership proof

Originally Posted by tezzzz
hi have got all info for ITA but am wondering if someone can help me with what kind of things i should put in covering letter and proof of partnership letter ?

Thanks

Likewise - we had to submit birth certs for children which had both names, then we included utility bills in both names, child tax credit notification with both names and marriage cert.