New Starter

Old Jun 4th 2005, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

JoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant future
Smile New Starter

Hi
I'm new here- just registered I am hoping to teach in NZ ( Music) to years 7-12 or there abouts. Not sure where I want to go yet, but have managed to get NZQA through ( took a long time because the college I went to ceased to exist 1 year after I left). That's what happens when you become old and crinckly like me.
Anyone any favourite links that might interest me?

JD
Old Jun 4th 2005, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Starter

Originally Posted by JoannaD
Hi
I'm new here- just registered I am hoping to teach in NZ ( Music) to years 7-12 or there abouts. Not sure where I want to go yet, but have managed to get NZQA through ( took a long time because the college I went to ceased to exist 1 year after I left). That's what happens when you become old and crinckly like me.

JD
No links as yet, will think about it but just wanted to say welcome.
KAZ
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:20 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

JD
Hi Joanna and welcome...there are loads of really good links in the Really Useful thread at the top of the main NZ lifestyle page which might be a good place to start...have fun

Caroline
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Hi Joanna and welcome...there are loads of really good links in the Really Useful thread at the top of the main NZ lifestyle page which might be a good place to start...have fun

Caroline

Hello and Welcome. Great to see some new faces arriving. The Really Useful Thread has some great links as well.
Old Jun 5th 2005, 7:55 am
pompeymike

Hi

JD
Welcome to the forum Joanna, had a quick look on the internet and came up with this link for teachers http://www.tki.org.nz/r/discuss/

Mike

Old Jun 5th 2005, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

SAINT is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

JD
Hey Joanna

Welcome.

I'm also a teacher - primary. Going to Auckland in Aug/Sept to look for jobs. Also registered with NZQA recently.
When are you going and where?

Any other teachers out there we can talk to - especially those already there and working?

Sue
Old Jun 5th 2005, 7:55 pm
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SAINT
Hey Joanna

Welcome.

I'm also a teacher - primary. Going to Auckland in Aug/Sept to look for jobs. Also registered with NZQA recently.
When are you going and where?

Any other teachers out there we can talk to - especially those already there and working?

Sue
Hi Joanna,

Welcome to the site. I am a teacher of physics and we're up and off to NZ in 2006 (hopefully). We're currently thinking of The Bay of Plenty although not yet finally decided. You will find many links and answers to questions on the forum. For specific questions you can use the search facility to turn up relevant threads.

Regards