Reload this Page >

'I'm leaving the NHS for New Zealand'

'I'm leaving the NHS for New Zealand'

Old Apr 30th 2007, 1:43 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 'I'm leaving the NHS for New Zealand'

Originally Posted by ezzkazz
Mazi mazi mazi you seem to wanna fight everyone. How about some anger management. I have just read another post and you are trying to square up someone
Only DannyF - we had a Friday Night Fight Club but postponed when my nan died and he said to take a break til I felt more up to it. Well, now I'm up to it (and for it!)
Old Apr 30th 2007, 11:29 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mazi
Only DannyF - we had a Friday Night Fight Club but postponed when my nan died and he said to take a break til I felt more up to it. Well, now I'm up to it (and for it!)
As my daughter once said...'fighting is the language of the illiterate
she was only about 10 when she came up with it and i was like WTF

So if her word haven't made you hang up your boxing gloves then...

ROUND 1
Old May 1st 2007, 7:57 am
Just Joined

manda69 will become famous soon enoughmanda69 will become famous soon enough

Hi

I am new to this site and NZ and I have been feeling pretty shit lately partly cos NZ is OH MY GOD expensive with inconsiderate drivers and the nursing is like stepping back in time to England 25 years ago or to Hattie Jacques in 'Carry on Nursing'.

I have been scanning these threads and I have now got a big smile on my face cos I am loving your humour and your replies to each other.

Thank you. A giggle was what I needed. I am complimenting you not taking the piss so don't be mean to me.......pretty please!!
Old May 1st 2007, 8:08 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manda69
Hi

I am new to this site and NZ and I have been feeling pretty shit lately partly cos NZ is OH MY GOD expensive with inconsiderate drivers and the nursing is like stepping back in time to England 25 years ago or to Hattie Jacques in 'Carry on Nursing'.

I have been scanning these threads and I have now got a big smile on my face cos I am loving your humour and your replies to each other.

Thank you. A giggle was what I needed. I am complimenting you not taking the piss so don't be mean to me.......pretty please!!
We will just fit you with the frilly Matron's hat and you will fit right in
Welcome to the forum, karma for you braveness - that first post can be pretty daunting. Jump right in, the humour's lovely!