I have a job offer

I have a job offer

Old May 15th 2007, 2:19 am
Just Joined

BongoandTonic will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I have a job offer

Originally Posted by Winnie
Evidence for a stable relationship:
Bills for the same address, including a mortgage or rent; holiday itineries; photos; letters to confirm your relationship from family members; letters to each other; mobile phone bills with a breakdown showing each others numbers on; errrrrrrrrrrrrr, can't think of any more. But I'm sure if you've been married for a reasnable time you should have no problems.
Congratulations Nisey on your job offer. We are going to use the same route and get the work visa first. From what we have seen work visa's can be arranged in 2-4 weeks if you
have all of the relevant information available.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branch/londonbranchhome/ this will give
you an idea on the processing times.

We've decided to go the the London New Zealand Expo in Oct first to get a bit more info and possibly names of agencies lists. Starting to de-clutter the house and spruce it up before we sell it, so a lot of exciting and worrying times ahead.

Good luck.

Incidentally, when you get a job offer do they put a start date? Only we don't really want to start work straight away when we get there we would like a bit of time to find our feet and accommodation.

Cheers
Linda and Rick
Old May 15th 2007, 7:24 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nisey
Went back to bed, couldn't sleep, and thoguhts running through my mind, so got up again and put some washing on and did some more research.

Changed my mind again. The thought of not being able to make final plans for possibly three months and also not being able to submit an ITA until we get the medical done I shall go for a general work permit for up to 12 months and then apply for residency when we get there. Employer ideally wants me to start end July, if not sooner.

Only limiting factor is I couldn't find my marriage certificate and long birth certificate before we left for our trip so will have to order replacements. I must have sent it off for something, I think my daughters investment account, and I bet the gits didn't send them back and that was two years ago.

Won't need a medical, and police forms sent off three weeks ago. So once I have all the bits together I will take them down to the london office and submit, at least I'll get it all checked. I know because we'll be applying as a family I won't get a decision the same day, but from what I've read it shouldn't take long.

Any one got any ideas what evidence you need to provide to prove you have been in a stable relationship, they say a marriage certificate is not enough???

Cheers all
Hi Nisey,
Congrats on your job offer/offers, your visit was well worth it, I was just wondering why you said on the General work permit you will be applying for, you won't need medicals, is this correct. We are in process of chasing a job offer. we've gone through recruitment agency, then to apply for 3yr work visa, so does this mean we don't need medicals? I am confused,,, dosn't take alot !!!!
Best wishes Marika
Old May 15th 2007, 7:58 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the job offer Nisey. Hope all works out ok for you.
Old May 15th 2007, 10:04 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Marika 38
Hi Nisey,
Congrats on your job offer/offers, your visit was well worth it, I was just wondering why you said on the General work permit you will be applying for, you won't need medicals, is this correct. We are in process of chasing a job offer. we've gone through recruitment agency, then to apply for 3yr work visa, so does this mean we don't need medicals? I am confused,,, dosn't take alot !!!!
Best wishes Marika
Any thing over twelve months and you will need the police clearances as well as the medical certs.
Old May 15th 2007, 10:14 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by happynz
Any thing over twelve months and you will need the police clearances as well as the medical certs.
Ahhhh , thanks for that, OH probably knows this, one of the many things hes explained and I havn't remembered, but hes away for few days with lorry , so its just dizzy me here, getting myself confused, so thanks again.
Marika