Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

I got god, sorry a Dog.

I got god, sorry a Dog.

Old Sep 5th 2010, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Shazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really nice
Default Re: I got god, sorry a Dog.

Originally Posted by Him and Me
Labs like to chew....mine chewed up my walkman...yes it was a long time ago...it looked like someone had taken a hammer to it and just smashed it up...he also ate a whole bowl of sugar...they like to climb aswell as chew....he also used to eat my underwear, and chew wallpaper off the walls

All this did stop though when he reached about 3ish....they make great family pets and are very loyal dogs, easy to train...i found...but very greedy!

Good luck with him...i'm slightly jealous...looking forward to the day i'm able to take on another Labrador
Puppies are hard work and VERY much like having a baby, but sooo much fun! Speaking of underwear, when we got our pup (border collie) his favourite past time was hunting through the laundry so find underwear then draggin it into the lounge for all to see. He especially liked doing this whilst we had visitors, talk about airing your dirty laundry!
Mans best friend, womans mental health hazard! Couldn't live without him , i fact just paid $3200 for the little blighter to join us in welly, jees the things ya do for ya pets!
Old Sep 7th 2010, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of

Ahhhhh puppy hood! Our little boy liked soft toys. First went the eyes, then the nose and eventually the stuffing. The best bit was pulling it out the other end of the dog the next day

Oh and i found anti-nail bitting stuff worked very well on wooden legs and spindles during teething time!
Old Sep 9th 2010, 10:05 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: I got god, sorry a Dog.

Hello mate - we have also just got a new labrador 3 weeks ago. Not a puppy though, rescue dog aged 4. He is a big dog but not at all fat. He's learning fast with weekly training school which we carry on during the week.

He loves - car rides, big dogs to play with, the beach and swimming in the sea, human company
He does not love - cats, little dogs who won't play with him and being ignored...

We called him Ben.

Good luck with your new arrival - its a LOT of work.

BB
Attached Thumbnails I got god, sorry a Dog.-ben2.jpg.jpg   I got god, sorry a Dog.-ben3.jpg.jpg   I got god, sorry a Dog.-ben4.jpg.jpg  
Old Sep 11th 2010, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Hello mate - we have also just got a new labrador 3 weeks ago. Not a puppy though, rescue dog aged 4. He is a big dog but not at all fat. He's learning fast with weekly training school which we carry on during the week.

He loves - car rides, big dogs to play with, the beach and swimming in the sea, human company
He does not love - cats, little dogs who won't play with him and being ignored...

We called him Ben.

Good luck with your new arrival - its a LOT of work.

BB
he's gorgeous