Reload this Page >

Finding Work in Welly??

Finding Work in Welly??

Old Sep 11th 2010, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Kezzar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Finding Work in Welly??

Hi

So if all goes to plan, we should hopefully be over in New Zealand before the end of the this year

My clever hubby has managed to find himself a good job that he is eager to get started with. But what about me?

This would be the first time in a long time that I won't be working for a little while but am eager to get started on finding a job once we settled in Wellington. How easy is it finding jobs in Wellington?

I would like to do something along the lines of what I do now, a creative role, photography, photo editing....

You think there are opportunities of this sort of role in Wellington? Where would be the best place to start looking for jobs? Local newspapers? Agents?

Like I said, I haven't had to look for a job in quite awhile as have been within my current company for going on 8 years

But I'm looking forward to the challenge
Old Sep 11th 2010, 11:27 am
Just Joined

kiwi_allens is just really nicekiwi_allens is just really nicekiwi_allens is just really nicekiwi_allens is just really nicekiwi_allens is just really nicekiwi_allens is just really nicekiwi_allens is just really nicekiwi_allens is just really nice
Default Re: Finding Work in Welly??

hi there

i would say to start looking on www.trademe.co.nz and www.seek.co.nz.
i started applying for jobs around march time and i got a job 3 weeks ago.

good luck with the job hunting

Amy