Reload this Page >

Hurray!! Work Visa received

Hurray!! Work Visa received

Old Aug 3rd 2011, 12:00 pm
Just Joined

Man2Auck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hurray!! Work Visa received

Hi everyone,

It is wonderful feeling that I must share with you all. Just got a confirmation mail from NZIS that work visa application for myself and my wife have been approved.
The fact that my wife's case was referred to the medical assessor makes this news even great and brought a lot of relief to me.

It is also a good chance to thanks everyone who cared and shared their experiences and guided me on my previous posts.

We are looking for a move in mid of October to Auckland. Ofcourse, I will needing your support and guidance on a lot many things :- place to rent. good schools, nice restaurants, shopping etc. etc.

But want my mind to give a rest first...its time to open a champagne.

Cheersss.
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

bananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hurray!! Work Visa received

Chur bo
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 1:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 3rd 2011, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Dunfermline, Scotland soon to be North Shore Auckland
Lejamez has a brilliant futureLejamez has a brilliant futureLejamez has a brilliant futureLejamez has a brilliant futureLejamez has a brilliant futureLejamez has a brilliant futureLejamez has a brilliant futureLejamez has a brilliant future

WOOHOO
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 8:56 pm
Throw yourself at it...

VickyVN is just really niceVickyVN is just really niceVickyVN is just really niceVickyVN is just really niceVickyVN is just really niceVickyVN is just really niceVickyVN is just really niceVickyVN is just really nice

'Like'!
Old Aug 4th 2011, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Good on ya Man, it's a strange feeling waiting for that vise eh.. It's kinda your future in someones hands..