Humanity

Old Aug 6th 2011, 9:45 am
Account Closed

billingham is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Humanity

Originally Posted by love30stm
lol im probably older than you
would we say that? Well I will not see 50 again - can I still call you girl?

This is like a show me yours scenario.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 9:48 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by billingham
would we say that? Well I will not see 50 again - can I still call you girl?

This is like a show me yours scenario.
me neither and yep call me girl its all good im on the wine
Old Aug 6th 2011, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

no one watched the video by a new zealand group?? its what goes on in the hood or rough all the time amongst other things should i say .... hard hitting

http://youtu.be/yooqIsQnjME
This is a brilliant track lstm
Heart breaking
For me the difference that I try to make is to try to stay open and be less judgemental
I am guided by thinking "if more people acted like this, would be world be a better or worse place" before and after I act
O do my best, I fail more than I win, but I keep on trying and remember that only light can fight darkness, not more darkness
Old Aug 6th 2011, 9:52 am
Account Closed

me neither and yep call me girl its all good im on the wine
Awesome! No, really - you come across as someone much younger. It is all in the mind.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 9:53 am

Awesome! No, really - you come across as someone much younger. It is all in the mind.
im 20 in my head
Old Aug 6th 2011, 10:00 am

omg billingham now you started me off

http://youtu.be/kSg1PGKDsqY
Old Aug 6th 2011, 10:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by pricklykina
For me the difference that I try to make is to try to stay open and be less judgemental
I am guided by thinking "if more people acted like this, would be world be a better or worse place" before and after I act
O do my best, I fail more than I win, but I keep on trying and remember that only light can fight darkness, not more darkness
You keep fighting, keep thinking, show people the way. The more light bulbs that turn on, the less darkness there will be.

Yes, a great track.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 10:10 am
Account Closed

omg billingham now you started me off

http://youtu.be/kSg1PGKDsqY
Don't you go blaming me girl.

We tend to connect rappers and 'the hood' and drugs and violence with black. But they are fighting too - good video.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 6:52 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pricklykina
I have no such high ideals but I do like pictures of kittens :

Also I hate awful and beastly poor people as I've mentioned before. I find the idea of gangs and ghettos in New Zealand laughable verging on pathetic.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 9:57 pm

Originally Posted by Charismatic
I have no such high ideals but I do like pictures of kittens :
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...1137721323.gif
Also I hate awful and beastly poor people as I've mentioned before. I find the idea of gangs and ghettos in New Zealand laughable verging on pathetic.
awwwww cute
Old Aug 6th 2011, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

To end on a funny

Husband buys his son an iPAD, daughter an iPOD, himself an iPHONE & his wife an iRON. She wasn't impressed even after he explained it can be integrated with the iWASH, iCOOK & iCLEAN network. This triggered the iNAG service, which totally wiped out the iSHAG function

well it made me laugh

Made me laugh too!! Brilliant!!
Old Aug 7th 2011, 6:49 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

To end on a funny

Husband buys his son an iPAD, daughter an iPOD, himself an iPHONE & his wife an iRON. She wasn't impressed even after he explained it can be integrated with the iWASH, iCOOK & iCLEAN network. This triggered the iNAG service, which totally wiped out the iSHAG function

well it made me laugh