Humanity

Old Aug 5th 2011, 12:18 pm
Account Closed

billingham is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Humanity

Sometimes one can 'wince' at some of the things said on here. I have also said things, which in retrospect, were unduly harsh. Could I take this opportunity to apologise for those harsh words, and restate my belief that regardless of our disagreements, it is the person who is important, not the country.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 1:40 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Humanity

Originally Posted by billingham
Sometimes one can 'wince' at some of the things said on here. I have also said things, which in retrospect, were unduly harsh. Could I take this opportunity to apologise for those harsh words, and restate my belief that regardless of our disagreements, it is the person who is important, not the country.
Now go to bed and when you wake up sober you will be back to your old self.....
Old Aug 5th 2011, 1:53 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Humanity

Exactly, setting a bad precedent for the rest of us. If I though about anything I posted I'd have a post count of about 10 .
Old Aug 5th 2011, 1:58 pm
Account Closed

Who the hell is accessing my user name. I've been hacked.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 3:08 pm

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 6th 2011, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

Debbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud of

Old Aug 6th 2011, 6:10 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Now you've got that off your chest have some more wine
Old Aug 6th 2011, 6:11 am

Old Aug 6th 2011, 6:33 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Stormer999
Now go to bed and when you wake up sober you will be back to your old self.....
Drinking at 10 a.m. in the morning.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 7:27 am
Account Closed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUlYONgjaoU
Old Aug 6th 2011, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

Debbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud of

OK, managed about 20 seconds of In the Ghetto before I switched it off. One of the few songs guaranteed to make me cry. Especially as Lisa Marie Presley has been dubbed with her father singing the song as a duet.

Billingham, are you ok ? Do you want to play and Country and Western song backwards ? Would that make your dog return from the dead and your wife come home ?
Old Aug 6th 2011, 8:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Debbi****
OK, managed about 20 seconds of In the Ghetto before I switched it off. One of the few songs guaranteed to make me cry. Especially as Lisa Marie Presley has been dubbed with her father singing the song as a duet.

Billingham, are you ok ? Do you want to play and Country and Western song backwards ? Would that make your dog return from the dead and your wife come home ?
Cry? Sad? No, not me - just angry that this goes on every day.

Turn it off after 20 seconds if you must - that is much easier than actually facing the reality and trying to do something to help.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 8:57 am

Why did you put this on I'm lost?
Old Aug 6th 2011, 9:02 am

Thanks for sharing though not seen this video before it's very hard hitting
Old Aug 6th 2011, 9:05 am

Well I liked the clip and song
Doing a bit of soul searching Billingham............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.