Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

How do I get British TV here in NZ

How do I get British TV here in NZ

Old May 9th 2007, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

kooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud of
Default How do I get British TV here in NZ

Hi guys,

Doe's anyone know how to get British TV down here, either by satelite or internet? I'm a mad Crystal Palace fan (yes I know ...I would have to be, and no I'm not the only one left). I can't see them playing live via Sky here as they arn't in the premiership. Plus I miss Auntie Beep terribly.

Please help! Another year of NZ TV will drive me mad:curse:
Old May 9th 2007, 11:49 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I get British TV here in NZ

If you want to watch Crystal Palace your best bet might be via a P2P site on the internet.

Or you could start watching a NZ team.....
Old May 9th 2007, 1:33 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kooga61
Hi guys,

Doe's anyone know how to get British TV down here, either by satelite or internet? I'm a mad Crystal Palace fan (yes I know ...I would have to be, and no I'm not the only one left). I can't see them playing live via Sky here as they arn't in the premiership. Plus I miss Auntie Beep terribly.

try www.pctv4me.com
Old May 9th 2007, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

brandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant future

you can get most world channels on your pc by downloading sopcast from:
www.sopcast.net there is loads of footie on it although you are going to be lucky to get live Palace games!

If you want premier league, i use www.footballon.net, you can get most premiership and champions league matches from there. You pay £7 a year and they post up links which you can watch through winamp.
Old May 9th 2007, 6:35 pm
Banned

Apple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by kooga61

There IS life after TV!!!!!!!
Old May 9th 2007, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

kooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud ofkooga61 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: How do I get British TV here in NZ

Originally Posted by Apple Tree
There IS life after TV!!!!!!!
But not as we know it Jim!
Old May 9th 2007, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Avid
If you want to watch Crystal Palace your best bet might be via a P2P site on the internet.

Or you could start watching a NZ team.....
Heaven forbid! Watching Palace is torture, but watching the Knights or what ever they're called now!!!!! I'd rather watch Chalton!!!!

Thanks for the advice.