Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Considering moving to NZ

Considering moving to NZ

Old May 9th 2007, 7:20 am
Just Joined

davidg will become famous soon enough
Smile Considering moving to NZ

Hi my wife and I are looking to move to NZ, any information you can share with us regarding the immigration process will be very greatley appreciated.
Thanks
Dave
Old May 9th 2007, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice
Default Re: Considering moving to NZ

hi dave

my husband and i are going through the process at the moment, and it is all quite simple to fill in the paperwork etc. for as far as we have got there are loads of bits to consider like getting my husband registered as an electrician and making sure you have all your paperwork before you start so you are not held back,

there are plenty of people on here who are can help and their advice is excellent.
i have only been on the site about a week, and i have been given loads of help and advice, just dont be afraid to ask,

with regards

kirstie
Old May 9th 2007, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

davidg will become famous soon enough

Thanks Kirstie
Good luck with your application, hope it works out for you
Dave
Old May 9th 2007, 6:19 pm
It Was Here This Morning

Want2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really nice

Originally Posted by davidg
Hi my wife and I are looking to move to NZ, any information you can share with us regarding the immigration process will be very greatley appreciated.
Thanks
Dave
Hi Dave welcome to the board feel free to ask any questions.
Even if you think they may sound stupid.....if you don't ask you will never know.

Regards

Paul
Old May 10th 2007, 1:44 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

G'Day. good to have you on board this board.