Hopeful Newbie

Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:45 pm
Just Joined

Robs27 has a brilliant futureRobs27 has a brilliant futureRobs27 has a brilliant futureRobs27 has a brilliant futureRobs27 has a brilliant futureRobs27 has a brilliant futureRobs27 has a brilliant futureRobs27 has a brilliant future
Wink Hopeful Newbie

Hi Guy's

My name is Robert (38), my wife is Clare (30), we are currently living in scotland but are looking to move over to NZ around xmas time next year, if all goes to plan.

I currently work as a production controller, at the same time i am studying p/t for my degree in Applied Computing with one more year to go.

Clare is a secondary school teacher, her subjects are Autocad, graphic design and woodwork etc. she also has a degree in Interior Design.

as soon as we spent three weeks in NZ three years ago now, we both knew that we wanted to stay. When we returned home, all we thought about was returning. so we have spent the last three summer holiday periods in NZ, from Auckland to Queenstown.

our aim is to move over on a temp working visa, but i realise that i would need to have a job first.

Our ideal location would be around the Auckland area.

If anybody has any advice to pass on please do.

Thanx
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hopeful Newbie

Hi Robert

Welcome to the forum. It is extremely helpful and my advice is don't wait for anymore advice,just ask Everyone is really friendly and I have gained so much info from here to help me in my quest to find out about getting to NZ. Great to welcome another fellow Scot and another Glaswegian.

Phyllis
Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:08 am
Just Joined

Robs27 has a brilliant futureRobs27 has a brilliant futureRobs27 has a brilliant futureRobs27 has a brilliant futureRobs27 has a brilliant futureRobs27 has a brilliant futureRobs27 has a brilliant futureRobs27 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by weejie
Hi Robert

Welcome to the forum. It is extremely helpful and my advice is don't wait for anymore advice,just ask Everyone is really friendly and I have gained so much info from here to help me in my quest to find out about getting to NZ. Great to welcome another fellow Scot and another Glaswegian.

Phyllis
Hi Phyllis,
Thanks for your reply, i have been reading the site for a while before i posted my intro, And I can't agree more with you, everyone seems ready to help and provide good advice.

But I suppose that like everyone else, the thought of making such a massive change to our lives is scary but exciting at the same time.

Robert.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:39 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to the forum
Karma to set you on your way!