Job in NZ

Old Apr 12th 2008, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

markraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant future
Default Job in NZ

We went to the Leeds expo today (Sat) and little disappointed about the job oppertunities.
Thought there would be employers there to interview you, but all it was is to fill forms in and thats it.

Got lots of booklets and leaflets and useful info.

Wasnt a waste of time. Glad we went

I`m going to NZ in June to get job. I think its impossible to get one from Uk now, after the expo

I`m a truck driver. Can anyone list companies i can phone about possible job. Need a accredited company. Would like a brick company to deliver bricks or etc coz i got my crane license

Last edited by markraynes; Apr 12th 2008 at 7:01 pm.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job in NZ

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...st.htm?level=1 should take you to the list of accredited employers.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 7:29 pm
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to do that sort of stuff over here then all large branches of Mitre 10, Placemakers and Bunnings (the diy stores) have class 4 Hi-Ab firms affiliated to them that do exactly that. Could be a good place to start?

Good luck with it.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

markraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
If you want to do that sort of stuff over here then all large branches of Mitre 10, Placemakers and Bunnings (the diy stores) have class 4 Hi-Ab firms affiliated to them that do exactly that. Could be a good place to start?

Good luck with it.
Thanks . i`ll give mitre 10 a ring on monday