Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Homework help for a 10 year old boy.

Homework help for a 10 year old boy.

Old Apr 2nd 2007, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice
Default Homework help for a 10 year old boy.

Hi all

Please could any one help my son as he has a project to do.

Thomas has to, In no more than one hundred words, describe the history of New Zealand.

As We are living in Australia and come from England I have not got a clue. I am absoluetly crap at History.

I thought school life was supposed to be easier here not harder.

Please please help someone.

Thanks Julia and the tearfull 10 year old.
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 6:58 am
Dragging 4 kids with us..

Jules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud of
Default Re: Homework help for a 10 year old boy.

Not restricted to solely 100 words, but the first few paragraphs could certainly be edited down:

Wiki New Zealand
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 7:09 am
Account Closed

Apple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
Hi all

Thomas has to, In no more than one hundred words, describe the history of New Zealand.

As We are living in Australia and come from England I have not got a clue. I am absoluetly crap at History.

I think with libraries and the internet you shouldn't need to be worrying about how do to your son's homework for him?!
JMTW...
Good luck by the way =) I think the biggest challenge would be deciding on which bit of the history fits into 100 words, I dare you to use the splitting of the NZ islands from Godwanaland, or the evolution of the flightless birds... Actually the Maori legend of the fishing of the North Island by Maui (the South Island is the waka or canoe) would be a really fun one to do...
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
Hi all

http://www.nzhistory.net.nz

This is a good site my kids have used.
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

[QUOTE=Apple12;4591135]I think with libraries and the internet you shouldn't need to be worrying about how do to your son's homework for him?!
JMTW...

I wasn't asking for someone to do it for him. I was marely asking where to get the information etc. I will not be doing this for him. Don't know what give you that idea. I think if you can't give an answer then don't answer at all IMO.

Thanks anyway.

Julia.
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute

I think it was just a misinterpritation of your post. I too read it that way when I first looked at it.

I think that part that made me think that was the mention of schooling supposed to be easier here...... I would have though that was a bad thing. On this board people often say they are leaving the UK because the schools are so bad, so not sure they would agree they are easier. I have no view either way, I think schooling is as much about parents as anything and by the fact that you are helping your son get the right info, then that is a good thing. A lot of children get no help at all.

Hope that you find what you are looking for.