Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

HIGH PRICED NZ HOUSES

HIGH PRICED NZ HOUSES

Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HIGH PRICED NZ HOUSES

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
I'm certain that they won't score more than 4 against us
Funny that
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:43 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ian & Sharon
you thought wrong then
bollocks to the stupid game, C'mon the Canes lol
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:54 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, needed to logout other half. You starting new threads have the same theme.

Yes NZ has its downs, like many countries. Boy racers are obviously keeping you up all night making you bitter, but there are positives that people would like to read about as well.
I'm not stopping them

Perhaps your time complaining about me complaining could be used better by starting positive threads

There you go mate

Some positive input from me
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:57 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, needed to logout other half. You starting new threads have the same theme.

Yes NZ has its downs, like many countries. Boy racers are obviously keeping you up all night making you bitter, but there are positives that people would like to read about as well.
Are you also Kerri W

If so that is not very positive
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:04 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Campbells
Are you also Kerri W

If so that is not very positive
No way, she's far to intelligent to get started in online debates unlike me.

She's also going to kill nme for not logging her out
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:09 am
Banned

No way, she's far to intelligent to get started in online debates unlike me.

She's also going to kill nme for not logging her out
Your missus ?
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Two cents is no sense................

Evening all

Just my two cents worth.........but in my very limited experience of working in both NZ and Oz IMNSVHO I have found that both countries have a 'can do' work ethic.

The staff appear to take their work very seriously indeed and will go that extra metre to turn a mediocre performance into an extremely good show.

Sad to say but there is also a very ugly face of Capitalism evident (more so in Oz) and exploitation of the workers by several means.

Strangely enough the exploitation is readily accepted by the plebeians.

Errrmmmmmmmmm............that's it, thanks for reading.

NG
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:27 am
Banned

Default Re: Two cents is non cents the smallest is a 5 in NZ

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Evening all

Just my two cents worth.........but in my very limited experience of working in both NZ and Oz IMNSVHO I have found that both countries have a 'can do' work ethic.

The staff appear to take their work very seriously indeed and will go that extra metre to turn a mediocre performance into an extremely good show.

Sad to say but there is also a very ugly face of Capitalism evident (more so in Oz) and exploitation of the workers by several means.

NG
Hey NG,

What you reckon, more negative posts required to get the engines started

I have seen some VERY motovated Kiwi staff, usually at around 17.00
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Complete non-cents (play on words...hehehehe)

Sorry the above sentence upon literal reflection makes little sense.

It should have read:

Strangely enough the exploitation by management and others is readily accepted by the plebeians.

Apologies for any confusion.........
Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Campbells;6025084]Hey NG,

I have seen some VERY motovated Kiwi staff, usually at around 17.00 [/QUOTE]

Were you their boss ????
Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:38 am

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Two cents is no sense................

Evening all

NG
So where do you place yourself in this social structure, plebian or patrician? Are you the the Havelock Vetinari of your workplace?
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:56 pm
Banned

[QUOTE=Bellasmum;6036618]
Originally Posted by Campbells
Hey NG,

I have seen some VERY motovated Kiwi staff, usually at around 17.00 [/QUOTE]

Were you their boss ????
Yeah,

I said lets have a planning session at 17.00
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:25 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4431875a6530.html
Old Mar 10th 2008, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute

bollocks to the stupid game, C'mon the Canes lol
Bet you said that again this morning

three teams in a row have now slotted 4 past you
Old Mar 10th 2008, 1:49 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ian & Sharon
Bet you said that again this morning

three teams in a row have now slotted 4 past you
Overall "Media" picture ...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/topic/stor...ectid=10497016

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.