Hi everyone

Old Apr 19th 2010, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

Rochdale2NZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi everyone

Originally Posted by Honeybug
Hi Martin,
Welcome to the forum! and hello to all you from Nottingham OH is also from Hucknall!
Goood luck with the process ahead and we look forward to your touch down in NZ. The whole of the South Island is a stunner.
Welcome also to Rochdal**** myself being from Middleton
Hi Honeybug, thanks for the warm welcome! Funnily enough I was in Middleton/Alkrington earlier today... small world!
Old Apr 21st 2010, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

Honeybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rochdal****
Hi Honeybug, thanks for the warm welcome! Funnily enough I was in Middleton/Alkrington earlier today... small world!
Small world it is! If your ever back in CHCH get in touch, there's always a cool on in the fridge! Good look with your plans.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 5:04 am
Just Joined

ingusbird is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Martin,

Welcome to the forum.

Although I never lived in Nottingham, I do know it as we lived in Derbyshire for a number of years and I used to love Notts for the shops and it used to have great nightlife.

Good luck with everything.
Old Apr 27th 2010, 1:36 am
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of

Hi Martin, just down the road from you , from Mansfield , made the move here last year (family of 4) alls good so far , the first 3-4 weeks here were a bit mad but alls good now
Good luck with it all