Hi everyone

Old Apr 1st 2010, 3:00 pm
Just Joined

Martin234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi everyone

Hi everyone. My name Martin and i'm from Nottingham. My family and I spent 3 weeks in New Zealand in October of last year. We travel from the top of the North Island down to Christchuch and loved every bit of it. We are now applying to move there and the kids are looking forward to going back, even though it took 30 hours to get there.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 8:09 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi everyone

HI Martin and welcome to BE!

You did well to do both islands in 3 weeks!

Have a browse round the forum and happy posting!
Old Apr 1st 2010, 8:56 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome to the site

Good luck with your plans

Dewb
Old Apr 1st 2010, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
HI Martin and welcome to BE!

You did well to do both islands in 3 weeks!

Have a browse round the forum and happy posting!
Been 'ere 5 years and have not even managed the South Island yit.
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 3:30 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Hello & Welcome from us too Martin
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

Hi Martin - Welcome we're in nottingham, just waiting for house sale to be finalised then we are off to NZ in June Good luck with your application etc. The info on this site is invaluable and it will keep you sane during the immigration process
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 3:08 am
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Martin234
Hi everyone. My name Martin and i'm from Nottingham. My family and I spent 3 weeks in New Zealand in October of last year. We travel from the top of the North Island down to Christchuch and loved every bit of it. We are now applying to move there and the kids are looking forward to going back, even though it took 30 hours to get there.
Hi Martin
I am from Nottingham too
Well Hucknall originally. We live in sunny Tauranga now
what part of Nottingham are you from ??
must admit I miss my football still a big Reds fan
as you can probely tell with Mr & Mrs Clough being my aviator
( I know i am sad)
good luck with the move back
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 5:39 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Genesis
Been 'ere 5 years and have not even managed the South Island yit.
Blimey - you're motor must be really slow!
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 6:33 am
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Blimey - you're motor must be really slow!
There is a sarcastic remark BUT
begin as its Easter i will refrain

Old Apr 5th 2010, 4:55 pm
Just Joined

Rochdale2NZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Martin, similar to yourself we travelled the islands for 3 weeks last year visiting Auckland, Rotorua, Napier, Wellington, Christchurch. Queenstown and finally to Dunedin where we have friends for New Year. We're now just about ready to submit our EOI. Keep us posted of your progress!
Old Apr 6th 2010, 5:07 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Howdy, howdy and welcome to this little NZ forum.

Happy Postings.
Old Apr 6th 2010, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

Martin234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your warm welcome. I apologize for not replying sooner but it’s the kid’s school holiday and this is the first time I’ve been able sit down at the pc.

I can highly recommend going to the South Island (if you’ve not been), even though we only traveled the top half down to Arthur’s Pass National Park. We did intend to travel down to Milford Sound and Dunedin but we had several problems with the van and it eventually lost 4th gear. The second van wasn’t much better but at least the radio worked. We also got court up in the tsunami and a few days later, the snow, so we lost several days. But if the bottom half of the South Island is anything like top the sooner we get back there the better.

Martin
Old Apr 7th 2010, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

Him and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Martin,

Welcome!

The Bottom half is just as spectacular, if not better!

Hopefully you'll get to see next time your here

Leanne
Old Apr 11th 2010, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

Honeybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really nice

Hi Martin,
Welcome to the forum! and hello to all you from Nottingham OH is also from Hucknall!
Goood luck with the process ahead and we look forward to your touch down in NZ. The whole of the South Island is a stunner.
Welcome also to Rochdal**** myself being from Middleton
Old Apr 14th 2010, 2:05 am
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Martin234
Hi Martin we lived in KeriKeri first but now living just out side Ch-Ch in Woodend and love it beach just 5min in the car Just this morning I have walk with my dog on the newly open path in Pegasus ( new small town) with lots of open space and the foot hills and alps in the back ground and you have a man made heated lake to swim in, and boat in, new golf corse, and picnic places or take the new path to the beach like we did.
Hope it goes well for you keep posting just wish we had come a long time back!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.