Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Hi Biddy. Are you back yet?

Hi Biddy. Are you back yet?

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 11:46 pm
Life begins...

80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi Biddy. Are you back yet?

Hi Biddy. Just thought I'd welcome you back to Blighty. Please give us your impressions and experiences of NZ, we're dying to know (pssst!! d'you get any piccies of KJP? You can post them covertly on here in one of the photo threads). I hope you visited at least one library because I've heard only good things about them and would like to find out about them from a recent visitor. Hope you arrive safely and had a good time. Congratulations on securing a job BTW.

Phyl
Old Aug 24th 2005, 12:28 pm
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Biddy. Are you back yet?

Yes I'm back and of course it's raining!!
Winter in NZ was nicer than Summer here - bah!

Good to be back to see Sarah and the Kids, but already looking forwards to Sept 5th when we start our journey back - via Orlando - that'll give the kiods something to remember!

I wont list likes and dislikes here - I think I'll need more time to get a better picture of that. What I will say is that I'm really, really looking forward to getting back and starting our new lives!

Sorry no photos of KJP - there's only so much abuse my camera can take!

Flight back was OK but no sleeep again for about 48hrs! Singapore air if fine - they do tend to look after you pretty well and i'd recommend.
Heathrow was a revelation- stuffed full of people at 6am, queue for passport control was enormous - more people in that than in the whole of Auckland airport when it's busy!

Catch up soon
Old Aug 24th 2005, 2:08 pm
Hanging by a thread

Location: England to Spain, Spain to England and back home for good
Sparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Biddy

Good to be back to see Sarah and the Kids, but already looking forwards to Sept 5th when we start our journey back - via Orlando - that'll give the kiods something to remember!

I wont list likes and dislikes here - I think I'll need more time to get a better picture of that. What I will say is that I'm really, really looking forward to getting back and starting our new lives!

Flight back was OK but no sleeep again for about 48hrs! Singapore air if fine - they do tend to look after you pretty well and i'd recommend.
Heathrow was a revelation- stuffed full of people at 6am, queue for passport control was enormous - more people in that than in the whole of Auckland
airport when it's busy!

Catch up soon
Hi Biddy and welcome back....for a while anyway!

Great to hear all went well and we all look forward to hearing all about it.

Log on soon 'cos we're all waiting!

Debbie
Old Aug 25th 2005, 5:06 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biddy

Heathrow was a revelation- stuffed full of people at 6am, queue for passport control was enormous - more people in that than in the whole of Auckland airport when it's busy!

Catch up soon
Welcome home Biddy. Nice to know you made it back in one piece even if it was without sleep.
Shall look forward to hearing all about it when youve had time to recover from the journey & spend some time with Sarah & the kids.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 8:29 am
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see you back Biddy and can't wait to hear all your news...