Hi All

Old Jun 9th 2007, 5:42 pm
Jen

jenjag will become famous soon enoughjenjag will become famous soon enough
Smile Hi All

Hiya, just found out yesterday that my boyfriend and i will be emigrating to NZ at the end of July, for the last 2 weeks it has been Melbourne but it has changed at the last minute as my bf was offered a better deal in NZ and we would get to live near the beach, yeah. We are relocating through his work so they are organizing everything for us, very stressed at moment thinking about what needs to be done but also very excited, it looks a beautiful country and we cant wait to get there.

Jenny
Old Jun 10th 2007, 4:37 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hi All

Hi JenJag
Welcome to this site.
Where in Nz are you headed?
Old Jun 10th 2007, 6:57 am
Jen

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Hi JenJag
Welcome to this site.
Where in Nz are you headed?
Hi Bev
My boyfriend has been offered a transfer through his company, they are going to put us up in the CDB area of Auckland for a month and then we are looking at moving out to the north shore, would like to be near a beach. My OH will be home based so it does not really matter where we are as long as i can find some work, I currently sell new build homes in the UK but not sure if there is much call for that there so maybe will do some admin work as i used to be a secretary.
Old Jun 10th 2007, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jenjag
Hi Bev
My boyfriend has been offered a transfer through his company, they are going to put us up in the CDB area of Auckland for a month and then we are looking at moving out to the north shore, would like to be near a beach. My OH will be home based so it does not really matter where we are as long as i can find some work, I currently sell new build homes in the UK but not sure if there is much call for that there so maybe will do some admin work as i used to be a secretary.
Hi JenJag,

That sounds great. What does your boyfriend do? My husband is contracting at the moment but is looking to get employment in I.T and maybe get a relocation package. My friends partner had just got one in Christchurch but will be based in Dunedin for 3 months, so she will follow at Christmas. Good luck with the move.

Lou
Old Jun 10th 2007, 7:08 pm
Jen

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou
Hi JenJag,

That sounds great. What does your boyfriend do? My husband is contracting at the moment but is looking to get employment in I.T and maybe get a relocation package. My friends partner had just got one in Christchurch but will be based in Dunedin for 3 months, so she will follow at Christmas. Good luck with the move.

Lou
Hi lou,
My boyfriend sells IT software, not sure if this is what your husband does but IT seems to be a big thing in NZ?
Jen