Helpfull??

Old Apr 17th 2010, 11:06 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Helpfull??

Well I have come to the conclusion that being on BE is good and bad, good being lots of lovely people on here that helped me when feeling down and lots of good advice and all, but there are some people on here that like to think they know everything and Like to make you feel bad! I've not made any friends from BE in or near my area and glad really as i don't think it's the kind of people I want to meet! Others on here would be good to meet but to far away!

Anyway to get to the piont I am more happier have a good job more friends and yes am happy in crappy Wanganui! And feel like there are bullys and it's like high school on here with some people! And they know who I'm talking about, they seem to live on this anyway enough said I'm not coming back on here ,

Thanks to the friends that have been helpfull xxxxx

Last edited by love30stm; Apr 17th 2010 at 11:16 am.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Helpfull??

Originally Posted by love30stm
re
Bye.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 11:14 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Helpfull??b

Originally Posted by Genesis
Bye.
Just about says it all lmfao
Old Apr 17th 2010, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Just about says it all lmfao
Yeah right. I have never have understood the problem you have with me. You have always been unfreindly even when i tried to big up your home town just recently you came back with caustic comments. Ho hum you can't please everyone. Some people do appreciate what I do on this forum..you are in a tiny minority suggesting I am unhelpful.

If the above is not the case I will be more than happy to remove myself from this forum like you have said you will in the past but never do. Lets see what others say about it.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Some people do appreciate what I do on this forum..
me.. I do. I am grateful you are here. You seem like a decent sort to me (while I am rubbish here...) - I like good people. don't think this forum would be interesting without Genesis..(IMO)

thankyou.

Last edited by crap coffee; Apr 17th 2010 at 11:29 am.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by crap coffee
me.. I do. I am grateful you are here. You are a good sort (while I am rubbish here...) don't think this forum would be interesting without Genesis..(IMO)

thankyou.

Thank you. I am glad that is the case. I come on here because I want to help, just like why I was Plod, because I like to help. I also get help and advice from others on here so its a two way street. I think some people find it irritating that I am content here when they alas have yet to find said contentment. I will remain on this forum whilst I can help others in the main. I came to NZ and knew nothing and no one and it was not easy for that reason I wish to help others coming here. I want to assist others with advice and honesty..that includes positive and negative stuff about NZ.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Fair enough.

Keep up the good work.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

That looked like a flounce...I haven't see one in a while, but they do have to occur to keep the world in balance
Flouncing, flaming, intellectualising, rationalising are all important fuel for a MB co good on 30stm for remembering

I have always tried to be friendly I hope, I have not always been friendly about wangas but that's cos I've spent a lot of time there...I feel qualified to comment.
I think jaffaland gets a rougher ride, thankfully I am not my adopted city, I have some separation there.

To G and CC...love your work
To 30 stm...don't be a stranger, and enjoy the beautiful freaks of wangas cos there are some lovely ones that I hold dear
Old Apr 17th 2010, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

pricklykina, I like you too. You always seem pleasant, helpful, nice, friendly, and kind.

Thankyou.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 12:45 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

I for one have found all of the people and views and comments immensely helpful. I do not have to agree with everything but I am using a different pair of eyes. I want to be 99.9% sure of what I am doing at my age giving up a country that I feel has lost its way and making sure I move to a country with a future. I find the negative posts about NZ equally as helpful as the positive even more so when I can understand the posters position. I did try to find information on the 'returning to the UK site' but quickly realised my mistake! Keep posting and putting up with me as I need all of the input you lot possess.
What's a Wanga?......Where's Jaffaland?
Old Apr 17th 2010, 1:19 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Helpfull??

...there are some people on here that like to think they know everything and Like to make you feel bad!...
I have competition?

Whoever it is making girls cry is my speciality, get your own fetish.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 1:31 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

I have never have understood the problem you have with me...Lets see what others say about it.
If you have to ask you’ll never understand .

It’s not a popularity competition anyway so who cares if you are liked or not. People with more than two simultaneously functioning neurons will realise that they don’t have to read posts. I’m not convinced any of you are real either actually since you could all be clever computer programs emulating human posters.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Charismatic
If you have to ask you’ll never understand .

It’s not a popularity competition anyway so who cares if you are liked or not. People with more than two simultaneously functioning neurons will realise that they don’t have to read posts. I’m not convinced any of you are real either actually since you could all be clever computer programs emulating human posters.
No I know its not a popularity contest. And you are right I will never know why she took such a dislike to me, I do have my own hypothesis however. I do not try to be popular on here just helpful. However it does irk me when someone you don't even know is so unpleasant and accuses you of being a bully.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 9:00 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you dare go Genesis. You are an asset to BE.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
Don't you dare go Genesis. You are an asset to BE.
Ditto the above!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.