Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Help Wanted .Temporary home for my lovely 3 year old female boxer !

Help Wanted .Temporary home for my lovely 3 year old female boxer !

Old Aug 15th 2011, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

CindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the rough
Smile Help Wanted .Temporary home for my lovely 3 year old female boxer !

Hi There,
We are moving back to the uk after 3 lovely years here in Auckland.We are looking for someone to look after our lovely girl until she can join us in Jan 2012.
Our arranged care has fallen through at the last minute and are desperate for someone to take care of her until she can rejoin us .We will be leaving in a fortnight but have someone who can take care of her until the end of september .Thanks for taking the time to read this
Old Aug 16th 2011, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

Moliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really nice
Default Re: Help Wanted .Temporary home for my lovely 3 year old female boxer !

Hi why can't you take her with you? Where are you currently?Is she fully house trained and used to children??May be able to help you? we have an 11 year old daughter desperate for a doggie so could be a good trial run?? We are in Warkworth :0)
Old Aug 16th 2011, 1:06 am
Forum Regular

CindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Help Wanted .Temporary home for my lovely 3 year old female boxer !

Hi ,
She is unfortunately still under the old rules and cant travel till 6 months after her last Rabies jab which was in July .
Yes she is perfectly house trained and great with children ( we have 3 boys aged 6 ,14 and 16 )and a real sweetheart but does need a daily walk or off lead run .As you can imagine I am very stressed about her not having anywhere to go and really appreciate your reply .Please pm me if you would like any more info .
Old Aug 16th 2011, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

Moliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really nice

Are you North or South Island? We are on holiday in Oct til 15th may be able to have her after then? I'm keen but would have to run it past hubby?? I also work 2 days a week and would be out all day those days?Also would have to check with landlord although he is pet friendly? Any other info what she like in cars camping? other dogs etc?? :0)
Old Aug 16th 2011, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

Thanks .Have pmd you
Old Aug 16th 2011, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

Moomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond repute

I can vouch that said doggie is a lovely dog as I have met her.

Sorry to hear your plans have fallen through esp at such short notice You know I would help with her if I could, but as you know Abbey dog is not too happy about meeting new dogs, although Ozzy dog would be fine but with me being out of the house more it's not fair of your lovely girlie.

Hope you sort something out soon, just wanted to confirm she is a lovely girlie
Old Aug 16th 2011, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Moomoo xxxx
Old Aug 17th 2011, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

We have 4 doggies so i would have thought we could squeeze another one in for a bit the only downside is that we are in Christchurch. But if you get desperate and can get her down to us we will put her up

Neil
Old Aug 17th 2011, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

Aah mThanks soo much for your kind offer .We will certainly bear it in mind if we are unable to find anyone here in Auckland
Old Aug 17th 2011, 5:45 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
We have 4 doggies so i would have thought we could squeeze another one in for a bit the only downside is that we are in Christchurch. But if you get desperate and can get her down to us we will put her up

Neil

Oo. Could be a goer.

Domestic Pet Transport Air NZ
Old Aug 17th 2011, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the link Bevs ,I really appreciate it
Old Aug 29th 2011, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

groovy_sparrow is an unknown quantity at this point

If you still need a babysitter for your puppy, im here till December and would love to look after them!
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for your really kind offer Groovy Sparrow.My lovely dog is now with her breeder till end of october and then will travel to the uk to finish off her quarantine in kennels here in east sussex .Really nice of you to offer to have her though,I really do appreciate it .