Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Help with selling house and tax

Help with selling house and tax

Old Jan 10th 2013, 10:36 pm
hanging in there

Hellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to all
Default Help with selling house and tax

We have come to conclusion we can't buy without selling our property in UK first so would love some help from people that have been through this. Bit reserved about buying just don't know if prices are going to pop in auckland at some point but think we are scared into making the move before we get out priced altogether.
We currently rent our property through same company we will sell through, how did you do it did it work well?
Did you have NZ or UK accountant to help you with tax?
Did you have to pay CTG in UK or did you go through NZ tax system, I have been doing my own self assessments for 5yrs now but it's getting too complicated for me now.
Hope you can help