help required

Old Mar 12th 2008, 12:46 pm
Just Joined

shippy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help required

im a emergency gas engineer working for sgn in southern england formaly transco and i want to move lock stock and family to north island nz iwould like to do the same or simlar job and im in need of help to achieve this can any body offer me any advice thanks
Old Mar 12th 2008, 6:59 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: help required

Hi shippy,

Welcome to the NZ forum. If you have any particular immigration questions pop over to the immigration sub-forum or if you have some more general questions about life in New Zealand cruise on to the main part of NZ forum.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:02 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi there and welcome to the NZ forum.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold

Try Siemens Energy Services - www.siemens.co.nz/ses

I don't know much about your industry but I do know they have a Gas Division so would prob recruit engineers. They're based in Albany on the North Shore but do work all over the shop.

Good luck
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

Riverside has much to be proud ofRiverside has much to be proud ofRiverside has much to be proud ofRiverside has much to be proud ofRiverside has much to be proud ofRiverside has much to be proud ofRiverside has much to be proud ofRiverside has much to be proud ofRiverside has much to be proud ofRiverside has much to be proud ofRiverside has much to be proud of

As another new reader of this forum...it seems that it pays to listen to what Bevs says!!!
Nick