Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

help Electricians please !

help Electricians please !

Old Apr 11th 2005, 5:14 am
Jaffadutch

Default help Electricians please !

This is all the information the EWRB offer:-

These must provide details as to the actual electrical work that you did, such as cable types and fittings installed and/or maintained electrical components that you connected to those cables, and the types of terminations involved

Is there anyone out there who could give me examples so that my boss gets it right when writing my references out?

Thanks

Glen.

Old Apr 11th 2005, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

catroberta will become famous soon enoughcatroberta will become famous soon enough
Default Re: help Electricians please !

Originally Posted by Jaffadutch
This is all the information the EWRB offer:-

These must provide details as to the actual electrical work that you did, such as cable types and fittings installed and/or maintained electrical components that you connected to those cables, and the types of terminations involved

Is there anyone out there who could give me examples so that my boss gets it right when writing my references out?

Thanks

Glen.
i am also looking for an answer to that one
Old Apr 12th 2005, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

sandybob will become famous soon enoughsandybob will become famous soon enough
Angry Re: help Electricians please !

That's a bit of a tricky one. I phoned them a couple of times asking that question, they told me it would be ok if I wrote out what I did and my boss confirmed it. I sent everything off about 6 weeks ago, it was returned saying that they could not accept self statements unless it had been made into a certified document. I have now been to a solicitor and had that done. I am waiting for a reply EWRB. I will keep you all informed on the result.
BOB
Old Apr 13th 2005, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

dlummis has a brilliant futuredlummis has a brilliant futuredlummis has a brilliant futuredlummis has a brilliant futuredlummis has a brilliant futuredlummis has a brilliant future
Default Re: help Electricians please !

Originally Posted by sandybob
That's a bit of a tricky one. I phoned them a couple of times asking that question, they told me it would be ok if I wrote out what I did and my boss confirmed it. I sent everything off about 6 weeks ago, it was returned saying that they could not accept self statements unless it had been made into a certified document. I have now been to a solicitor and had that done. I am waiting for a reply EWRB. I will keep you all informed on the result.
BOB
:scaredlease dont say that i have just sent mine off last week after being told the same thing what did you need a solicitor to do and did you just send it on a plain peice of paper and get your boss to sign.who long did it take to here from them aswell.
ps just been told by immagration group that i might have to POP over to nz to sit the exams we need before a provisional licence is granted anyone else had to do this?
cheers darryn