Hello one and all

Old Jan 17th 2011, 1:20 pm
Lost in Paperwork

Manners_1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello one and all

Hello everyone!

Long time lurker, first time poster (sounds rather sinister that!) and thought it about time to introduce myself...

My wife and I are determined to emigrate to NZ in the not too distant future, we spent the best part of 6 months touring in the back of a knackered old camper and both felt that we left a little bit of ourselves in NZ.

My wife is a primary school teacher (Foundation Stage 2 - 4/5 yr olds), she will probably have a couple of years teaching at Key Stage 1 (5/6 & 6/7 yr olds) by the time we are looking to move as well. Me on the other hand am a bit more nomadic in terms of employment, although I'm hoping my further education qualifications in geography and GIS/Remote Sensing might help!

Well...hello everyone and thanks in advance for any information you guys and gals are able pass on!

All the best and hopefully speak soon!!
Manners
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:06 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello one and all

Originally Posted by Manners_1983
Hello everyone!

Long time lurker, first time poster (sounds rather sinister that!) and thought it about time to introduce myself...

My wife and I are determined to emigrate to NZ in the not too distant future, we spent the best part of 6 months touring in the back of a knackered old camper and both felt that we left a little bit of ourselves in NZ.

My wife is a primary school teacher (Foundation Stage 2 - 4/5 yr olds), she will probably have a couple of years teaching at Key Stage 1 (5/6 & 6/7 yr olds) by the time we are looking to move as well. Me on the other hand am a bit more nomadic in terms of employment, although I'm hoping my further education qualifications in geography and GIS/Remote Sensing might help!

Well...hello everyone and thanks in advance for any information you guys and gals are able pass on!

All the best and hopefully speak soon!!
Manners
Hi and 'Welcome' to BE Lots of ex long time lurkers - happy posters still posting on the NZ forum (if that make sense?) and happy to help out with those burning questions that suddenly appear when you're planning a move to the other side of the world ......notice you've already posted a question or two on the main forum and I'm sure someone who can help will be along later, but in the mean time try using the search facility for previous threads / posts in related areas.
Happy posting & good luck with your plans
B x
Old Jan 17th 2011, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello one and all

Hello & Welcome