Reload this Page >

Hello from Hornchurch!

Hello from Hornchurch!

Old Jul 7th 2010, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

dudley189 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from Hornchurch!

Hi There!
I am hoping to move over, hopefully to Christchurch area, within the next month.
It's only taken me 20 months doing the paperwork but I am more than sure it will all be worth it.
I've never even been to New Zealand before but I want to make a clean break, draw a line under it all and start again and I just hope that New Zealand is the place to do it.
I'll be going on a skilled migrant category (electrician) on a work to residence basis.

I'd love to hear from anybody and would much appreciate any advice you could give.

Many thanks.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 4:17 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Hornchurch!

Hi & welcome to the site Yep the paperwork is a real test of determination on wether you are serious about going, well done for getting through it.

WOW big decision to just go without ever having been there! plenty have and its been fine so hope it is for you as well

Try a post in the main forum as more people look there. For more specific questions you may have.

Wishing the very best of luck with your move
Dewb
Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:15 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dudley189
I've never even been to New Zealand before
Same as us!
Old Jul 8th 2010, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Hi. Welcome to the forum and good luck with your plans. I moved here from Harold Park!
Old Jul 8th 2010, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond reputeRolfie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Welcome. I hope all goes well for you.
I moved to NZ from Shenfield a few years back, and temporarily living back in Billericay. Looks like there's a mass exodus from Essex
Might be worth asking specific questions on the forum, as it's a bit difficult to know what advice you're after?
All the best. . .
Old Jul 8th 2010, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

dave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nice

Hi there!

Another future (hopefully!) Essex escapee here! Best of luck with the move and hope it is everything you hope for

I am also an electrician and hope to come over some time soon on a WTR visa too (think that's all they will give us due to the EWRB registration)

Keep us informed how you get on
Old Jul 8th 2010, 9:39 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Howdy, howdy and welcome to this cosy little NZ forum.

Have a good browse around the place .

Happy Postings.
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dudley189
Hi There!
I am hoping to move over, hopefully to Christchurch area, within the next month.
It's only taken me 20 months doing the paperwork but I am more than sure it will all be worth it.
I've never even been to New Zealand before but I want to make a clean break, draw a line under it all and start again and I just hope that New Zealand is the place to do it.
I'll be going on a skilled migrant category (electrician) on a work to residence basis.

I'd love to hear from anybody and would much appreciate any advice you could give.

Many thanks.

YAY a few more of us Essex types landing on the Land of the Long White Cloud.......albeit with a very silver lining in my books.

Just expect kiwi's to know a few Essex jokes......'cos believe me....they do!