Hello and Help!

Old May 21st 2008, 8:55 pm
Just Joined

PeggyP has a brilliant futurePeggyP has a brilliant futurePeggyP has a brilliant futurePeggyP has a brilliant futurePeggyP has a brilliant futurePeggyP has a brilliant future
Default Hello and Help!

Hello everyone!

Well today Hubby had his interview and has been offered a job so it looks like we are on our way over - and to be honest now I can't think straight! There are so many questions and things to consider

I guess I will be asking loads of questions of you all, (I have been reading the forum for few months now and you all seem like a friendly bunch!), but firstly I want to say hi and ask for any thoughts/honest opinions about Christchurch. We have two kids -age 4 & 5 and obviously they are my main consideration. I have read a lot about zoning and the school start age differences. 5 yr old has almost done 2 years of school and 4 yr old due to start Sept, so views on good schools/areas to live most welcome.

Also i will be leaving behind lots of very wonderful friends so if anyone wants a fun, loyal but currently emotionally wobbliy new friend I would love to here from you

Thanks - Peggy
Old May 21st 2008, 10:45 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hello and Help!

Well hi to you too. Have some karma to set you off and Happy Posting.
Old May 24th 2008, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Cyffiwr is a jewel in the roughCyffiwr is a jewel in the roughCyffiwr is a jewel in the roughCyffiwr is a jewel in the rough

Hi Peggy,

Sorry i can't give you any info on Christchurch - or anywhere else in NZ for that matter! Moving over will be my first visit
Just wanted to say Hello and welcome...
Sarah
Old May 24th 2008, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

Davvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really nice

Just wanted to say hello and good luck
Old May 26th 2008, 9:07 am
Just Joined

PeggyP has a brilliant futurePeggyP has a brilliant futurePeggyP has a brilliant futurePeggyP has a brilliant futurePeggyP has a brilliant futurePeggyP has a brilliant future

Thank you for the warm welcomes

Sarah - this will be my first visit to NZ and kids first trip out of the country - so not doing anything by halves! Good luck with your move. where to and when?

Currently we are writing loads of lists - things to do, questions to ask etc, but don't think it has really sunk in yet.

Thanks again
Peggy