Hello to Everyone

Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

Yogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant future
Smile Hello to Everyone

Hi everyone,

We have been contemplating moving to NZ for the past 12 months. Unfortunately we have not seemed to get things moving mainly because of my current place of work.

We now have the perfect opportunity to finally start the ball rolling. Our landlord wants to sell his house from under us.

We never bothered buying because we was never planed on staying in the UK after living in Germany for 20 years (HM Forces).

We are currently in living in London.

I have 25 years experience in the world of communications and I am currently an IT contractor working as a CCNA for a government department in Whitehall.

We have a son (20) and a daughter (14).

Any advice would be very welcomed.

Steve and Andrea
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:15 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: Hello to Everyone

Hey Boo Boo. Let's say we steal a pic-a-nic basket!

Sorry, but I remember that cartoon fondly.

Anyway, welcome. For a start you ought to have a quick squiz at the process of the immigration process to New Zealand.

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Catego...nd_Immigration

Good luck Yogi.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

Yogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant future

Hi,

Thanks for the link, I will take a good look through it.

Yogi
Old Feb 24th 2008, 8:19 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi and welcome to the forum

Happy Posting
Old Feb 25th 2008, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Steve and Andrea,

Welcome to BE,good luck with all your plans,someone in IT will answer any questions you have.

Helen
Old Feb 25th 2008, 7:38 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum and happy posting
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

andrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Yogi Bear
Hi everyone,

We have been contemplating moving to NZ for the past 12 months. Unfortunately we have not seemed to get things moving mainly because of my current place of work.

We now have the perfect opportunity to finally start the ball rolling. Our landlord wants to sell his house from under us.

We never bothered buying because we was never planed on staying in the UK after living in Germany for 20 years (HM Forces).

We are currently in living in London.

I have 25 years experience in the world of communications and I am currently an IT contractor working as a CCNA for a government department in Whitehall.

We have a son (20) and a daughter (14).

Any advice would be very welcomed.

Steve and Andrea
alright mate I was in the marines and now work in IT. I'm over here on a tow year work visa and just put my ITA in today. You'll get a job no problems..I got mine from www.seek.co.nz and live in the north shore...its a good place for a night out in town..still cant help taking the top off the chocolate sprinkler in star bucks and waiting for the results..hehe get your self over here its great!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

andrewmenet,

Thanks for the welcome. Glad to hear everything has worked out fine for you. I have dropped you a pm.

Steve