Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

job offer accepted!

job offer accepted!

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default job offer accepted!

well its defo were moving over the pond, so i am applogising now for all the questions i am likely to be posting,danny loved it when he came over. stilljet lagged though poor thing,
so to all in wellington lower hutt especially. see you soon.

oh we have decided on the wtr by accredited employer route so most my qs will be related to that, thanks for all the help so far.

gina
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: job offer accepted!

Originally Posted by gina and danny
well its defo were moving over the pond, so i am applogising now for all the questions i am likely to be posting,danny loved it when he came over. stilljet lagged though poor thing,

oh we have decided on the wtr by accredited employer route so most my qs will be related to that, thanks for all the help so far.

gina
Brilliant news, many congrats, look forward to meeting you all when you get here! What are your timeframes?
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 1:22 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Brilliant news, many congrats, look forward to meeting you all when you get here! What are your timeframes?
She didn't say Porirua / Whitby/ anywhere else in that area.

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
She didn't say Porirua / Whitby/ anywhere else in that area.

Nor Miramar, but then again not many do...
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

rockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: job offer accepted!

Fantastic news Gina, have sent you a PM. It is great to see that everything is coming together for you both. : thumbup:
Old Mar 4th 2008, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gina and danny

gina
well done and good luck
look into applying for residency as soon as you arrive in Nz, bit of double payment but I think wirth it to get your residency approved well before your two years on wtr is up.
thats what we did, came over on wtr and then applied for residency about two months in.