Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Has anybody done a Home Exchange?

Has anybody done a Home Exchange?

Old Apr 24th 2011, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Ex Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to all
Default Has anybody done a Home Exchange?

Hi, Just wondered if anyone had ever done a home exchange.

We are contemplating exchanging our Auckland home next year.

Might be a chance for anyone doing a recce visit to NZ to save money on accommodation.
Old Apr 24th 2011, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

Leither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud of
Default Re: Has anybody done a Home Exchange?

Check out Owners Direct, there's a house swap section on there.
Old Apr 24th 2011, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

Ex Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Leither
Check out Owners Direct, there's a house swap section on there.

Thank you I will
Old Apr 24th 2011, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

We thought about doing this one day too, the best site (more houses) is probably this one with property all over the world.

There are some very interesting houses to swap near us, though I feel for all the Sumner and other residents who may not have houses now...... There seems to be a mixture of town, seaside (though maybe not now post EQ) and rural, makes my think our large-ish rural property would be a go-er. Some people leave their cars too. I won't be leaving my Merc

The listings are very comprehensive: you can choose to exclude kids, smokers, pets etc.

Food for thought.....

Jan